Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
  1.    #381  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhodnettejr View Post
    are you pushing another update?
    I'll do it, but I need to do some work before. I'll notify as soon as the update is submitted.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Newness Developments apps:

Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    I'll do it, but I need to do some work before. I'll notify as soon as the update is submitted.

I read the latest vers is 1.0.8 I have .7 and no update
  3.    #383  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I read the latest vers is 1.0.8 I have .7 and no update
    .8 has not been submitted yet.

.8 has not been submitted yet.

Ok... Also the tap wrong thread bug is still here

http://wimg.mp/rn2.png
  5.    #385  
    Ok... Also the tap wrong thread bug is still here

http://wimg.mp/rn2.png
    This is going to be fixed in 1.0.8

This is going to be fixed in 1.0.8
    Seattle Post-Intelligencer: Football Forum
    All Discussions - webOSroundup

Can't get either of these to work. Has anyone figured out how to add a forum yet?
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

this seems like the link for the first one

http://www.seattlepi.com/forum/boards/

and this is the second

http://forum.webosroundup.com/
    although i dont know if webos roundup's forum are supported... lets wait for decorvett on that if it doesnt work
    why does the sig still have the funke e? That's silly, and no one will realize what it is unless they are also a pre owner. No one else has ever heard of it.

just sayin
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    why does the sig still have the funke e? That's silly, and no one will realize what it is unless they are also a pre owner. No one else has ever heard of it.

just sayin
    What you're telling me you don't own a prprpr? $So$ $behind$ $the$ $times$ $D$:

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    lol I own a PrPrPr+

sketch42 How do you add the image tag to post an image in the forum app? I have been posting the url from flickr but it only shows the link and I would like the image to show. Does it have to be a .png or can it be a .jpg as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    sketch42 How do you add the image tag to post an image in the forum app? I have been posting the url from flickr but it only shows the link and I would like the image to show. Does it have to be a .png or can it be a .jpg as well?
    ? i use the sym key

but im making a follow up post to the issue in a sec
    Hmm ok so an image link with no tags at posting gets url tags, but displays the image..

If you edit and post an image link with no tags you get nothing, no clickable link to image and no image displayed

Add url or img tags during edit seems to work always
    ok as a follow up to my image tag post, im at the desktop version

and things are all messed up, lol

heres a screen shot

so whats bothering me is that im not sure why "forums" is displaying the pic in "forums" when there is a url link attached.. (not that i mind it) its just that im not sure which tags do what anymore bc of it..

and why sometimes images dont show up at all

i get a little box... i cant find an example this second.. i thought i took a screenshot b4 but ill find it again
    Attached Images Attached Images
    yea you are confusing me now! lol What do you type on the Pre in the forum app to get the image to show up in the post?
    its confusing

the way it works now is like this...

In a Fresh new Post in Forums Beta if you just post the link to an image

it will display the image in forums beta fine although its wrapping url tags not img tags, so expect to have just a link in the desktop version show not the Image!!

If you than Edit that post in Forums Beta and post an additional link to an image and submit again... no tags get wrapped

If you edit a post in forums beta and add img tags, it will display the image properly in both desktop and forums beta, If however you add url tags instead , it will dislay the image properly in forums beta but it will display a link in desktop
    its confusing

the way it works now is like this...

In a Fresh new Post in Forums Beta if you just post the link to an image

it will display the image in forums beta fine although its wrapping url tags not img tags, so expect to have just a link in the desktop version show not the Image!!

If you than Edit that post in Forums Beta and post an additional link to an image and submit again... no tags get wrapped

If you edit a post in forums beta and add img tags, it will display the image properly in both desktop and forums beta, If however you add url tags instead , it will dislay the image properly in forums beta but it will display a link in desktop
    Ok getting clearer but what are the image tags?
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Ok getting clearer but what are the image tags?
    [img ] [/ img]
    Dunno if it's gonna post it but here
    Oh and heres an example of the image not always displaying
    http://wimg.mp/XMc.png
    When surrounded by img tags
    so I post an image from flicke but put image tags to make it show up in forum. I am going to try one. Thanks.