Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Maybe the following screen capture will make clear that Tap@Talk works with every forum that works with tapatalk...
    Okay so what JohnnyPre was saying applies then....we need site admin to do something on the back end to make this work with P|C forums.

deCorvett...does Tap@Talk currently work with P|C forums?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    If it's working on our sister sites like AndroidCentral... it should be able to be set to work here... (crossing fingers)
    Oh and I really hope that moderation controls are on your to do list....hint hint.

Would be super-duper for infracting on the go :-)
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    It would be even cooler to be able to "Thank" posts from a mobile device!
    Newman, your a better man then I.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    LOL... nope... just something sorely missing from the current mobile site
    Ok, so will PreCentral need the vbulletin plugin that is required for Tapatalk to work with Tap@talk, right?

If this is the case, Ryleyinst, what are the chances of getting Dieter to do this?

Android Central has it done, didnt check if TIPb has done it yet.
    ok a bit confused here is this kinda like an rss thing where we can just read forums we add? Or is this a backend for websites to be able to make mobile apps and implement forum tools? Bottom line, how would this help a precentral app be developed?
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    will be worth it if I can finally subscribe to threads.
    Worked great on android with androidcentral. Lets make this work!

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    If it works for Precentral, I'm all over this
    Quote Originally Posted by spare View Post
    will be worth it if I can finally subscribe to threads.
    Please note that Tap@Talk and TapaTalk and not the same program.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    Ok, so will PreCentral need the vbulletin plugin that is required for Tapatalk to work with Tap@talk, right?

If this is the case, Ryleyinst, what are the chances of getting Dieter to do this?

Android Central has it done, didnt check if TIPb has done it yet.
    Site admin would be the folks who get this done (Dieter's minions).

If this program is released and if it works then we can talk about making it P|C compatible. However it may already be for all I know...

deCorvett - does Tap@Talk work with P|C the Forum right now??
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Please note that Tap@Talk and TapaTalk and not the same program.
    Sure. If fact, Tap@Talk is going to be more featured than Tapatalk, as we are talking about webOS...
  15.    #35  
    Not at this moment, because precentral's side isn't ready (Androidcentral is). I suppose Dieter will want to make their tests with the app before making a decission about implementing it on Precentral's forums.

As soon as I have something more polished to show, be sure I'll send a beta to interested Precentral's staff (PM me for this, please).

I'm sure they will be as excited about the app as everyone who has seen it working.
    Thanks for clarifying that deCorvett. Looking forward to seeing this app in action.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Not at this moment, because precentral's side isn't ready (Androidcentral is). I suppose Dieter will want to make their tests with the app before making a decission about implementing it on Precentral's forums.

As soon as I have something more polished to show, be sure I'll send a beta to interested Precentral's staff (PM me for this, please).

I'm sure they will be as excited about the app as everyone who has seen it working.
    I'm not a staff member, but my Ipod's Tapatalk would probably make you laugh on how many forums I follow. Beta sign ups?
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts

and hopefully to any precentral member instead of just staff
    +1 for Beta request. One of my forums just went mobile with Tapatalk and I'm the only one who can't use it (all my friends are iphone/Android people).
  20.    #40  
    Ok, let's play beta...

Anyone interested (and heavy forum user) in testing Tap@Talk, drop me an email to betaprogram [at] newnessdevelopments [you know what comes here] com

I'll send you a beta link in the next few hours.

As Tap@Talk uses the lastest Tap@Talk APIs, some forums might not work as expected. I need to know this info (to make Tap@Talk compatible for them). Also, requesting forums owners to keep it updated doesn't hurts.

I'll give you more details with the link.
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast