Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
    I posted in tapatalk forums requesting a list of all compatible forums. I added the bimmerforums I am looking for educational forums that are compatible.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    put here or mp me the urls you're trying to add, and let's check them
    Can you look into lthforum.com?

Sorry, can't post a complete URL since my post count is too low. I believe the forum is enabled for tapatalk, so maybe I'm just not putting in the right address.

Thanks!
    The ultimate guitar website forum would be awesome to see.
    Probably the most used forum for guitarists

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/
    http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/

The homepage and forum page links

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums Beta
    ....i hope the dev worked the adding forums issue last night...i love this app even still...

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    -- VZW Pre+ -- Uberk/Gov fixed @ 1ghz -- QPST gps mod -- stock battery (?mugen 3800?) --
  5.    #365  
    Dudes, don't start posting on Tapatalk forums about the webOS app, as this is a 3rd party development.

I know they're working on a solution for the Forums Gallery, just be patient.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Newness Developments apps:

6.    #366  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhodnettejr View Post
    ....i hope the dev worked the adding forums issue last night...i love this app even still...

I need tapatalk's collaboration for this.

Dudes, don't start posting on Tapatalk forums about the webOS app, as this is a 3rd party development.

I know they're working on a solution for the Forums Gallery, just be patient.

I didn't talk about webos this is my exact post

Hello,
    Is there a list or database I can find a list of forums that are currently using Tapatalk?
    I posted from my desktop so no signature was there. http://www.tapatalk.com/forum/showpo...97&postcount=1

Last edited by mamouton; 10/17/2010 at 08:44 AM.
    I believe I have found a reason why when clicking on a thread it doesn't click the correct one. I took a screenshot and notice that jezer29's post is not in a box but all by itself. It belongs in the sprint metro pcs thread beneath it. Now before that post the forum app works correctly when selecting a thread after jezer29's post is when they get off by one. It seems as it jezer's post was orphaned for some reason. It is the same in Tap@talk here is the image link until I can get to my desktop
    beta_2010-17-10_075357 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mamouton; 10/17/2010 at 08:41 AM.
    I need tapatalk's collaboration for this.

...right on...thanks for the update...
    -- VZW Pre+ -- Uberk/Gov fixed @ 1ghz -- QPST gps mod -- stock battery (?mugen 3800?) --
  10.    #370  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I believe I have found a reason why when clicking on a thread it doesn't click the correct one. I took a screenshot and notice that jezer29's post is not in a box but all by itself. It belongs in the sprint metro pcs thread beneath it. Now before that post the forum app works correctly when selecting a thread after jezer29's post is when they get off by one. It seems as it jezer's post was orphaned for some reason. It is the same in Tap@talk here is the image link until I can get to my desktop

Thanks for the research. I've located the bug, and it's solved now.

11. GFS
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I have added the tapatalk code to my forum at

fatwreckwiki.com • Index page

and it now works on android and iOS for sure, haven't tried nokia or blackberry testing yet), but when I enter the URL into "forums beta" I get the following error message:

"Forum addres [sic] invalid. Check entered info and try again."

any suggestions to get the forum in there?
    I've been giving this a run and I love it! GREAT JOB!!

13.    #373  
    Quote Originally Posted by GFS View Post
    I have added the tapatalk code to my forum at

fatwreckwiki.com • Index page

and it now works on android and iOS for sure, haven't tried nokia or blackberry testing yet), but when I enter the URL into "forums beta" I get the following error message:

"Forum addres [sic] invalid. Check entered info and try again."

any suggestions to get the forum in there?
    Ouch! Located bug and fixed.

I've noticed that if I enter image tags by an image, it works 50% of the time, however, if I just put the image link , no tags, it works I want to say 100% of the time but I'm no sure so I'll say 90% of the time, but "Forums" put url tags instead of img, I actually tested an image that wasn't displaying in "Forums" and replaced the img tag with url tag and Voila! Worked.. The thing is I haven't been able to check desktop ver to see the outcome
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post

So jezers the problem! I knew it ! Lol ltm ltm ltm...
    I needed that .. Ok I'm good now
  16.    #376  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I've noticed that if I enter image tags by an image, it works 50% of the time, however, if I just put the image link , no tags, it works I want to say 100% of the time but I'm no sure so I'll say 90% of the time, but "Forums" put url tags instead of img, I actually tested an image that wasn't displaying in "Forums" and replaced the img tag with url tag and Voila! Worked.. The thing is I haven't been able to check desktop ver to see the outcome
    Pick some screen caps for me, please.

Pick some screen caps for me, please.
    Ok... I'll do it in this post..

http://wimg.mp/9YI.png

No tags

With tags

And leaving this space for after post screen shot

EDIT: no tags
    http://wimg.mp/rKe.png
    Now I'm going to put url tags in last link

EDIT: now img tags for final test

Ouch! Located bug and fixed.
    are you pushing another update?
    Hmm ok so an image link with no tags at posting gets url tags, but displays the image..

If you edit and post an image link with no tags you get nothing, no clickable link to image and no image displayed

Add url or img tags during edit seems to work always