Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
  1.    #241  
    I was thinking about the possibility of adding neato support, so you could send a link directly from the desktop and add the forum from there... what do you think?

Who's the neato developer?
    Newness Developments apps:

Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    I was thinking about the possibility of adding neato support, so you could send a link directly from the desktop and add the forum from there... what do you think?

Who's the neato developer?
    The developer of Neato is Zhephree. The same guy who developed Foursquare. And even after I added the link the way you described it. It still didn't work. I know for sure the forum in trying uses tapatalk though. But it's all good! Will you be adding thumbnail picture support? So users can then enlarger the pictures and have to sort of splash into a bigger picture and will of course,fit the Palm Pre screen?

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
  3.    #243  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    The developer of Neato is Zhephree. The same guy who developed Foursquare. And even after I added the link the way you described it. It still didn't work. I know for sure the forum in trying uses tapatalk though. But it's all good! Will you be adding thumbnail picture support? So users can then enlarger the pictures and have to sort of splash into a bigger picture and will of course,fit the Palm Pre screen?

Currently you can open images in the browser, but this probably is going to change (I don't know when, sorry).

What's the url that isn't working for you?

Currently you can open images in the browser, but this probably is going to change (I don't know when, sorry).

What's the url that isn't working for you?
    Oh alright. Just wondering. Besides that. The app is wonderful, but there are lots of bugs though. I'm sure you're aware of them. For example, I clicked on a thread and the app opened another thread other than the one I clicked on. And also, I'm sure you'll be updating the app soon anyways. No worries. It's in beta anyways . Hopefully HP releases their Palm phone version soon then you app will take off. Because you're the only one that has an app like this. And I'm sure you're the only one that's thinking and webos and tapatalk right now too
    F105online.com/forums

5.    #245  
    For example, I clicked on a thread and the app opened another thread other than the one I clicked on.
    First time I heard about this. From where you clicked the thread? recent, subscribed, forum tree, search?

6.    #246  
    F105online.com/forums
    f105online.com doesn't seems to be a real website. Do you mean f150online.com/?

First time I heard about this. From where you clicked the thread? recent, subscribed, forum tree, search?
    In recent.

f105online.com doesn't seems to be a real website. Do you mean f150online.com/?
    Yeah lol..Thats what I meant. I also tried another site that I might not be able to post here. I'll PM you the site.
    edit: PM's don't work either .

9.    #249  
    edit: PM's don't work either .
    That's a "known issue"...

That's a "known issue"...
    I was almost certain it was . And I pmed you the site.

Decorvette when I click on a thread with both tap@talk and no name beta the wrong thread opens up sometimes.

I like the neato support idea. When I click on a thread in both apps the wrong thread opens up. I also notice it is saying sent from palm PrPrPr $in$ $signature$ $instead$ $of$ $the$ $sennt$ $using$ $tapatalk$

--Sent using Tap@Talk for webOS
  13.    #253  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Decorvette when I click on a thread with both tap@talk and no name beta the wrong thread opens up sometimes.

So two guys with the problem... it's happening to you on Recent scene too? Or is an app-wide issue?

So two guys with the problem... it's happening to you on Recent scene too?
    Yes I am in recent post, that is the only view I use. I tried both tap@talk and no name and clicked on the ubercalendar thread and the sprint not getting pre2 thread opened both times.

I just realized you can swipe back and forth to changes pages. Cool! I was going to suggest a next page button but not needed now.

I just want to say the more I use your app. The more I like the ease of doing things with it. Editing a post is way too easy now. I wonder what else I can find. Great job!!

I like the neato support idea. When I click on a thread in both apps the wrong thread opens up. I also notice it is saying sent from palm PrPrPr $in$ $signature$ $instead$ $of$ $the$ $sennt$ $using$ $tapatalk$

I'm also not the only one seeing the 'sent from Palm PrPrPr'...$If$ $it$ $had$ '$sent$ $from$ $Palm$ $Pre$' $then$ $it$'$ll$ $be$ $all$ $good$.

Is there a refresh button?

Haha..Me too. I love this app. But I know a lot of people will criticize it for various reasons.

Testing a post without spread the word on.

Ok I got rid of the dropping e by turning off spread the word. Decorvette where is the forum pulling the signature from? Why would it not use the tap@talk or sent using no name signature?
  20.    #260  
    Is there a refresh button?

No, and I don't want to put it, sincerely. The refresh button is so... browser...

The app refreshes itself in the following ways:

- Going back to a previous scene (all the scenes, except the forum root, but this is going to change).
    - Moving to another page in a thread
    - When you scroll on any non paginated list
    - Returning from post creation/edition
    - Returning from thread creation/edition

Also, I plan to add automatic refresh in the following situations:

- After X period of inactivity maximized.
    - When maximizing the app.

I think there is no need of a refresh button...