Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
    Forum opens in tree view regardless of what I set it to in the preferences.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    +1

--Sent using Tap@Talk for webOS
  3.    #203  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    This is getting annoying ... I put a good 2 sentences after the Google test and they got removed
    W T F

I think it's not the app, but the forum (or at least the plugin version installed in the forum) who's causing this thing.

I've been successful with other sites posting chinese chars and other non-ascii chars.

Maybe if Dieter updates the plugin to lastest version (precentral is using 1.7.5 and current version is 1.7.6), the problem will dissapear...
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    I think it's not the app, but the forum (or at least the plugin version installed in the forum) who's causing this thing.

I've been successful with other sites posting chinese chars and other non-ascii chars.

Maybe if Dieter updates the plugin to lastest version (precentral is using 1.7.5 and current version is 1.7.6), the problem will dissapear...
    I'll try on howard forums and post results

I just posted on hofo and it works ... Hmm when was this latest vers released...

It's making it very difficult to quote posts and to post in general

6.    #206  
    I just posted on hofo and it works ... Hmm when was this latest vers released...

It's making it very difficult to quote posts and to post in general

They've released the lastest version just a few days ago... Tapatalk is in Beta status too for third party apps, so things like this are expected.

Tell me the forum where you've tested with success, to check their plugin version, and discard (or not) a plugin issue.

Newness Developments apps:

They've released the lastest version just a few days ago... Tapatalk is in Beta status too for third party apps, so things like this are expected.

Tell me the forum where you've tested with success, to check their plugin version, and discard (or not) a plugin issue.

Howardforums.com

8.    #208  
    About bbCodes, I must say that tapatalk removes all formatting when sending data to clients, and althought I've requested to disable this, I don't know when it will be possible. The app is almost ready to support formattings (obviolusly needs testing).

But, you can post with bbCodes, and they will appear properly formatted in the desktop forum.

9.    #209  
    Howardforums.com

Thanks! I'll take a view ASAP, and contact Dieter if neccessary.

10.    #210  
    Meanwhile, I'll continue doing some rework to the app to make it handle the conectivity changes better... On low coverage areas is driving me crazy!

Meanwhile, I'll continue doing some rework to the app to make it handle the conectivity changes better... On low coverage areas is driving me crazy!

Thank you

I have two sign in buttons when I go to login I will send screenshots in a bit. The top one doesn't work the bottom one is the only one you can click.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mamouton; 10/10/2010 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Added Screenshot
    wow that is weird
  14.    #214  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    It would be amazing if it worked, as the code for saving isn't wrote... Thanks!

15.    #215  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I have two sign in buttons when I go to login I will send screenshots in a bit. The top one doesn't work the bottom one is the only one you can click.
    Yeah, I was putting a button to allow registration.

I kept all the forum selection stuff paused while I get some news from Tapatalk's people...

I know I brought this up before, at least I think I did, but I just wanted to clarify.

In the old vers when viewing recent posts the excerpts it showed was from the original post.. Now it shows the last post.

It should be ,
    Recent posts excerpt = first post
    Subscribed posts excerpt = last post

That's how it was in the old vers, and IMHO, continue (w the option to turn off excerpts all together, naturally

17.    #217  
    I know I brought this up before, at least I think I did, but I just wanted to clarify.

In the old vers when viewing recent posts the excerpts it showed was from the original post.. Now it shows the last post.

It should be ,
    Recent posts excerpt = first post
    Subscribed posts excerpt = last post

That's how it was in the old vers, and IMHO, continue (w the option to turn off excerpts all together, naturally

I'm pretty sure this has been always the same as now...

--Sent from my Palm Pre using Tap@Talk for webOS

I'm pretty sure this has been always the same as now...

? i remember saying wow that was genius to have both separate, currently though subscribed threads dont show excerpts and they dont refresh on back swipe. so i know that something has changed in terms of excerpts..

if you have a previous vers on hand i dont mind verifying my madness
  19.    #219  
    Well, the excerpts thing is possible, but the data retrived hasn't changed at all.

But let me check it...

20.    #220  
    This is just a test, sorry.

--Sent from my Palm (Device) using Tap@Talk for webOS