1.    #1  
    I am the developer of Dodgin' Diamond 2 and this is my first attempt. I already know of a few of the issues with it include slow performance and delayed responsiveness. I am trying to get some more feed back about the game from users. I tried implementing some of the changes suggested in the comments but most of the comments I have questions about or don't offer any suggestions. so I figured the great WebOS community at precentral.com would be able to help with some clarification.

If anyone feels like being helpful today please download my app from the catalog or the link below.

Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

oh yeah it is free so it wont cost you anything other then a few minutes of your time.

also check out Dodgin' Diamond 2 for more information about the game.

Please reply back on here with comments so we can communicate.

Thanks in advance!
    I did the PSP port of the game some time ago.. Good little shooter!
  3.    #3  
    ha ha nice, yeah it is a fun shooter, I wanted to try to port something and this looked like a fun game and was surprisingly easy. did you make any additions to the levels? I figure out how to add new levels and game play but the original only had like 2.5 levels. I tried looking around online to see if anyone else added more levels but I could not find any. So it looks like I am going to have to begin designing levels.