Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    How does this app compare to the Ultimate Wallpaper app?
    Not working for me. It opens for a second and then closes right away before I can do anything with it?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I've had a chance to try this app out for a week and really like it. Didn't think it would be a much more than a toy, but I'm a new convert. I really like this app!! As far as my earlier question about battery drain - there is nothing significant at all. I have it set to update once an hour and haven't seen any added drain to my battery at all.

Very nice app - and a great price!
    I was about to post my update till I read your post. I'm surprised it drains very little battery if any.
    does it conflict with the wallpaper switcharoo app I currently have? meaning... when the app switches my wall paper will weatherman still be active on the new wallpaper?
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I got IPK Fetcher to help me. unfortunately typing Amsterdam, Netherlands (or The Netherlands) and The Hague, Netherlands doesn't work at all. So totally useless, espcially if GPS doesn't work here.
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Not working for me. It opens for a second and then closes right away before I can do anything with it?

I had this problem but was able to fix it by placing the phone in 'airplane' mode. I was then able to launch weatherman, check all my settings in preferences, turn off weatherman updates, then close weatherman. Turn off airplane mode, relaunch weatherman, and now all if well...

good luck!
    need it on my palm pre 3, webos 2.2.4! for another country, please!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123