1.    #1  
    I have a problem with all music players including the stock player. It is only possible to search from the main songs, albums etc view.

When find a song and select it, it takes me to now playing view. Now to find something else it involves home buttons and back buttons. Sure one can switch to list view from now playing but then it is not possible to search because the scrollers or wheels are gone or in the case of the stock player typing does not work. I DO NOT want to be taken to the now playing view unless I choose to because:

1. I know what's playing because I just selected it
    2. I can hear it and I put it there, there are no songs on my phone that I don't know what it is.

What I would like is when I search and find a song for the player to just play the song, album whatever, and have a button that if I don't want to search anymore I just swith to now playing view. And also display progress fron the same list view like how the stock player does it.

I understand that I am probably the only one, but if I knew how to make a music player I would have a choice in preferences to not have now playing as default view
    Music Player Remix has alot of search functions and reordering of playlist on the fly. check out the link below and watch the video.

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...-2-0-beta.html
    As housetube mentioned, Music Player (Remix) 2.0 has universal search built in. So when you select a song, it will go to the Now Playing screen; however all you have to do is start typing on this screen and you can search for any song, album, artist, genre, playlist, or flylist on your device. Each search result has a "+" icon next to it. When you tap it, a popup will appear and you can select "Add after current song" and it will be added to the current playlist. This is a very quick way to create a playlist without having to navigate to any other screen.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    As housetube mentioned, Music Player (Remix) 2.0 has universal search built in. So when you select a song, it will go to the Now Playing screen; however all you have to do is start typing on this screen and you can search for any song, album, artist, genre, playlist, or flylist on your device. Each search result has a "+" icon next to it. When you tap it, a popup will appear and you can select "Add after current song" and it will be added to the current playlist. This is a very quick way to create a playlist without having to navigate to any other screen.
    Thanks to all. I did not know that, this search thing was driving me crazy. Good job.