1.    #1  
    Hellooo, I was wondering if there was a Twitter client for webOS that will automatically mark the timeline so that I can start reading the tweets where I left (keyword - automatically). I've been using Tweed for as long as I've been a twitter-holic but I don't like having to mark the timeline myself. I've tried a few other clients out: Bad Kitty, and Twee. Last time I used Bad Kitty it would sorta mark the timeline with a little line at the bottom of the tweet but I had to scroll down the timeline to find it and it would only mark around 60 tweets down and no more. Twee would also only mark a certain number of Tweets down.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
    As far as I've found so far, Tweed is the only one that has a good marker system. Yeah you have to mark it yourself, but I often need to mark my place mid-timeline so it works great for me.

I really wish Badkitty had this function because it look so much nicer than any other client. haha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Spaz seems to working alright for me
    In Spaz, can you specify a sopt in the loaded timeline to mark, or do you have to read every Tweet that's loaded to have the "mark" work properly?
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    In Spaz, can you specify a sopt in the loaded timeline to mark, or do you have to read every Tweet that's loaded to have the "mark" work properly?
    Spaz is a free download. See if it works for you. Not sure about the others though.
    If you need manual marking, Tweed.
    If you need it to mark where it last refreshed, Bad Kitty or TweetMe.
    If you need it to load at the last loaded tweet, and have all new tweets above it, Twee.
    If you want it to load where you last stopped reading it....try Spaz or Yak, I didn't like either enough to use them very much.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM