1.    #1  
    Check out Chained: http://developer.palm.com/appredirect/?packageid=com.alphapolygon.chained&applicationid=4925

I'm in no way affiliated with the developers, I'm just infatuated with the game.

Do you like Bubble Breaker / Jawbreaker / Generic "match three or more of the same color to pop" clone?
    Do you like Rubik's Cube?
    You will freaking love this.

Basically it's Bubble Breaker in a fully rotatable 3D grid; you decide where to place the next block. But the entire Grid builds up from the center; if you sever a block's tie to the center, the block will pop. With a little practice and luck, you can explode the entire grid with a few well-placed blocks near the center cube.

Keep in mind it's still in beta and sometimes a bit glitchy, but it runs stable and plays really well I think. If you check the reviews, it has only recently become playable haha

OK back to playing it!
    I downloaded this app to give it a shot, but upon loading I only get the small black cube in the middle, and no colored blocks appear. I can rotate the empty cube, but tapping the screen does nothing and "Next" and "Blocks" are also blank.
  3.    #3  
    That's weird. What version do you have? I have 1.09 and it works flawlessly for me.
    I have the same thing v.1.0.6 it will never update to 1.0.9, and am about to completely delete and redownload to see if it works now........works now.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel