1.    #1  
    Fantasy Sports App for Palm webOS has just been submitted to the Palm App catalog for review.

Thank you beta team for all your help, you guys were awesome.

I'll be jumping right back into the IDE tomorrow, continuing to upgrade and improve the app.

Thanks!

David
    --
    twitter: cybler
    apps: nearMe, Fantasy Sports
  2.    #2  
    Hey guys, the latest version of Fantasy Sports, 1.4.2 just hit the Palm App Catalog. Run, don't walk and be ready for the season opener tonight!

If you don't have it yet, get it here.

Thanks!

David
    sweet! on my way now, thanks for taking your time to do this
    Really a good start. Could you put the opponent on the team page that shows the lineup? You show the bye week and the points, but it would be good to see the opponent.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    Really a good start. Could you put the opponent on the team page that shows the lineup? You show the bye week and the points, but it would be good to see the opponent.
    Agreed, unfortunately that data is not available in the API. I'm researching another sports API to see if I can grab that data and blend it with the Yahoo! data.

Thanks

David
    Excellent looking app.. I hope to use it for one of my hockey leagues this season.. my football league however is on myfantasyleague.com
    They currently have apps through Android and iPhone and have this page set up for a developer's program: Fantasy Football: Developer's Program .
    Any chance a MFL app would be possible at some point?
    How are the Hockey and Basketball apps coming along? Excited for those as well. The football one is excellent, helps to make last second changes when in church or on the way home. Thank again.

JF
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jfox72 View Post
    How are the Hockey and Basketball apps coming along? Excited for those as well. The football one is excellent, helps to make last second changes when in church or on the way home. Thank again.
    Too funny, you watch your teams in church and while I'm in church, I watch a developer only app that shows me current API usage.

Still not close to a hockey release yet, anticipate 4-5 weeks. Now that I've got real-game stats showing up, I think 1.x is pretty set. I'm going to take it easy this week, travel this weekend, then try to get started on 2.x next week. 2.x will make bringing in NHL, NBA and MLB (next year) very easy, as well as any other sports Yahoo! adds to the API. 2.x will also make adding other providers, even without them opening their API a possibility.

I'll write a longer blog post about it and post the link her later.

Thanks!

David
    --
    twitter: cybler
    apps: nearMe, Fantasy Sports
    I've noticed that the Fantasy Sports app has been updated a few times over the last week. Is there a published list of changes that users can review so that we know what to look for?

By the way, thanks for the app. It looks and works great. I'm especially excited about the prospect of a yahoo fantasy hockey app as well.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by mr91mr View Post
    I've noticed that the Fantasy Sports app has been updated a few times over the last week. Is there a published list of changes that users can review so that we know what to look for?

By the way, thanks for the app. It looks and works great. I'm especially excited about the prospect of a yahoo fantasy hockey app as well.
    No, sorry, nothing published right now. I'm working on that aspect though, trying to setup more of a web presence for the apps.

The updates this week where bug fixes, so go get the latest version, 1.5.3.

Thanks

David