1.    #1  
    When my phone is not charging each time I press the power button to "wake" my phone I see the locked screen and need to drag to unlock. This locked screen shows me the time.

However, when I am charging my phone I do not see a locked screen. This is annoying because my phone (not the screen) gets locked and so to check the time I need to first type in my PIN.

Is there a way to get the screen to lock even when the phone is charging? Then at least checking the time is easy.

Thanks
    Last edited by barrabing; 09/07/2010 at 01:11 AM.
    I use the "No Auto-Off While Charging" patch that keeps the phone awake while charging. If you turn off the phone or set it on the touchstone while off, you get the time displayed.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    You could look into using Mode Switcher to control some of the settings related/similar to your situation (e.g. screen timeout, security/lock, etc...)

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie