1.    #1  
    If any developers are listening, can someone please make a GetGlue app. As GetGlue.com

Thanks in Advance.
    Thank me if I helped you.
    Second this, been seeing this getting popular it's like foursquare for media.
    I'm listening
    Ive been wanting to try getglue which is kind of like foursquare but for tv shows. They have the API's on their website anyone want to take a stab at it??
    to "check in" to a tv show? Like saying "hey! I'm watching sportscenter!"....?
    Yeah basically. It has book, music, movies, TV shows. I just signed up, but i noticed apple and android have an app and webOS does not.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Have been thinking about this, actually.
    <<threads merged>>
    I would really like this as well. I have tweeted them a couple times about it. Haven't received a response.
    Personal = Treo 650 => Treo 700p => Treo 755p => Palm Pre ... [Pre 2?]
    and =====================> Apple iPhone => iPad
    Work ==========================> BB Storm => HTC EVO 4G

MY PRE IS STILL MY FAVORITE BY FAR!!
    anyone? I asked the creator of the webOS foursquare app to take a stab at it, but he has other projects going on right now. I wish I knew how to code! Please someone try. I'm using the mobile app daily!
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I've contacted them about doing this; they're more than willing to help. Now if I can just find the time to work on it...
    Looks interesting, about to sign up. And yes, I add a request for an app for us!
    Quote Originally Posted by skirkster View Post
    I've contacted them about doing this; they're more than willing to help. Now if I can just find the time to work on it...
    amesome I hope you are able to do it!!!
    Emailed getglue about an app for webOS, and commented that a port of the iOS app could be done in 30 minutes (just a stab to get their attention, don't know if it actually could). Well it worked. I got an email back from them asking how the iPhone app could be ported in 30 minutes to webOS. I pointed them to the guys at webOS Internals, and also to the video here of the demonstration of porting a PhoneGap-based iPhone app to webOS in 10 minutes. I asked that they at least consider it. We'll see what he says. But if you'd like an official getglue app, head over and email them and mention it. I got their attention, let's keep asking them.
    Quote Originally Posted by skirkster View Post
    Skirkster, I have been in contact with them too, having a conversation with the founder/CEO of Getglue. He suggested I get you to contact him. I will PM you his email address if you don't already have it.
    emailed them last night. They wrote back today. Basically he said the are evaluating porting getglue to webOS and they are evaluating how many webOS users acually want it. So if you want it let them know!!!
    Can we get the mods to post this on the front page so we can get exposure and get folks to contact the GetGlue folks?
    Y'all send a message to the Precentral ppl to see if they will put a blurb about this on the front page...