1.    #1  
    I'm coming over to the Palm Pre from a Blackberry and I'm looking for a WebOS twitter app that auto-completes @ requests? For example, if I want to mention someone in a tweet and I type @ and a few letters of the twitter handle and it gives me a list of the people I follow and allows me to pick one.

Ubertwitter and SocialScope both do that, on the Blackberry.

Any app that does that?
    Quote Originally Posted by miamime View Post
    I'm coming over to the Palm Pre from a Blackberry and I'm looking for a WebOS twitter app that auto-completes @ requests? For example, if I want to mention someone in a tweet and I type @ and a few letters of the twitter handle and it gives me a list of the people I follow and allows me to pick one.

Ubertwitter and SocialScope both do that, on the Blackberry.

Any app that does that?
    Not that I'm aware of, but the user errade thought of a great way to get a similar functionality going, takes a little tweaking but not to difficult, works perfectly for me.
    Edit: Try this http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pre-tips-information-resources/259007-tip-autocomplete-any-webos-twitter-client.html

Other than that you could ask one of the devs about the possibility of this feature. I know the badkitty dev goes by @germboy on twitter.

Pip