Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    i think it wold be more productive to just buy SCRATCH word processor than to download this stuff... it doesnt do anything new from what you guys say.
  2.    #42  
    Well, these issues should really be the least of Palm's worries. Seriously...
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Palm needs to look it as free hype. The app is pretty useless w/o the ability to create documents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Well, these issues should really be the least of Palm's worries. Seriously...
    You are either showing incredible ignorance to the events of the past week or incredible arrogance and selfishness by proceeding with this thread and distributing it regardless.
    From those mythical lands beyond the great USA...

It is a convergence device not mankind's disc/filmography.
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Teso Dos Bichos View Post
    You are either showing incredible ignorance to the events of the past week or incredible arrogance and selfishness by proceeding with this thread and distributing it regardless.
    Palm can't really punish this offense because it will affect their 'growth', which they aren't really doing too much of right now. You can't blame me for that. Blame the pale white lady, I guess.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Blame Palm IMO. What did they really expect to happen. So every single dev is going to keep their mouth shut... Right.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Palm can't really punish this offense because it will affect their 'growth', which they aren't really doing too much of right now. You can't blame me for that. Blame the pale white lady, I guess.
    The pale white lady probably is the reason webOS is so obscure. However, I think that we should respect that HP/Palm is currently trying to control the flow of webOS 2.0 information (as for the Gizmodo iPhone leak, that iPhone was accidentally let lose and thus investigated, whereas there is currently an NDA in effect for all users of the SDK).
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    Listen guys, I Almost got in. I got a reply, sent my info, and then got queued because of the KBoard leak. Still waiting to see if I can get into the 2.0 preview cause I need some features that are not available in 1.4.5 SDK/PDK. Let's go ahead and wait until I get in before people leak more stuff. PLZ. Why must everybody leak. Some people gonna need some Depends in this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkguy View Post
    Listen guys, I Almost got in. I got a reply, sent my info, and then got queued because of the KBoard leak. Still waiting to see if I can get into the 2.0 preview cause I need some features that are not available in 1.4.5 SDK/PDK. Let's go ahead and wait until I get in before people leak more stuff. PLZ. Why must everybody leak. Some people gonna need some Depends in this forum.
    By over reacting palm turned away a lot of developers, amazon and Chase said they will not develop any apps for palm WebOS now as Palm is not friendly to developers.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    amazon and Chase said they will not develop any apps for palm WebOS now as Palm is not friendly to developers.
    Really? Link?
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    By over reacting palm turned away a lot of developers, amazon and Chase said they will not develop any apps for palm WebOS now as Palm is not friendly to developers.
    Really. Did they say that via Twitter, an email to you or a presser? Sounds kind of strange.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    If that is true then HPalm is one step closer to being like Apple in it's treatment of devs.
    This thread has run its course.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123