Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by toinou75009 View Post
    [url= (lastest version), for Palm Pre[/url]

[url= V4, for Palm Pre[/url]

[url= V3 + fix, for Palm Pre[/url]
    what ps3 firmware are these for...and do we still use the original download manager once jailbroken?
    The best backup manager => Gaia manager
    Last edited by toinou75009; 10/24/2010 at 07:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 12gage View Post
    you're the man!!!! which one should be used for 3.42 games?
    All are ready for 3.42 firmware.
    Is there a version for Firmware 3.50?
    3.50 isn't jail-broken yet and I'm pretty sure no games requiring 3.50 have been released yet.
    so no nothing for 3.50 yet
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=toinou75009;2728285]PL3 (lastest version), for Palm Pre

Link broken
    Verizon Wireless Palm Pre Plus 1.4.5
    UberKernal 1.0 GHz
    The link is fixed now .
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    thanks again so much for this, it worked great playing DJ Hero II and MOH. I still haven't seen this on most of the PS sites. would still be stuck if not for you, thanks again
    can you play online?
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    no, PSN still requires you to have the upgraded firmware. but games that require it are playable
    there is an app that with port forwarding you can play online at a 3rd party server. I have used it and it works fine. the site is called xlink kai, go to teamxlink.co.uk. I do recommed getting the older version of there app tho as the new one is to much work to set up.

you get a gamer tag with the site and no PSN sign-in is required.
    I have downloaded the Hermes v4 file from this post...

What do I do next?...
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Is this PSFreedom PL3 and Hermes v4 for Palm Pre the latest and greatest?

This whole PS3 hacking has become extremely confusing with all these different grooves, gaia, update managers, software packages, ftp, etc.

Is this all you need?

**EDIT**
    Wait, what is the difference between PSFreedom PL3 and Hermes v4 for Palm Pre? Can someone please spoon-feed me this whole process?
    Quote Originally Posted by bobross View Post
    Is this PSFreedom PL3 and Hermes v4 for Palm Pre the latest and greatest?

This whole PS3 hacking has become extremely confusing with all these different grooves, gaia, update managers, software packages, ftp, etc.

Is this all you need?

**EDIT**
    Wait, what is the difference between PSFreedom PL3 and Hermes v4 for Palm Pre? Can someone please spoon-feed me this whole process?
    If your PS3 is updated to 3.5 firmware, dont even bother. It wont work. You have to have an older firmware. I wanted to do this too but I have 3.5 on mine.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    If your PS3 is updated to 3.5 firmware, dont even bother. It wont work. You have to have an older firmware. I wanted to do this too but I have 3.5 on mine.
    I'm on 3.15 and would consider going to 3.41 if I knew enough about the process
    well if you are really interested in the 3.41 PS3Hax.net maintains Sony's official updates and there are instructions in the comments area.
    I cannot post the link as I dont have my 10 minimum posts here yet

As for the difference in hermes and PL3 they are made by different people and it seems that each has some games that they do not run with as well. though both are very stable over all now.

As for what to do with the psfreedom files they are installed on the phone and the instructions, I believe, can be found on these forums. Also Demonoid has a torrent with instructions posted, just search "PS3JB for Palm Pre."
    I wonder if anybody is going to compile the new .ko for the pre to get online on psn?
    Done. But it has its own thread search PL3 Up at the search bar for the forums
    Hello all, I'm Back for a big big UPDATE !

Would you like playing with your PS3 online, now is possible !

This is a last Payload : Hermes V4 + PSN on
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast