Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Its just running a script in terminal so it doesn't matter what firmware you have on your pre unless terminal breaks due to OTA.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Does any one make the chip by yourselves? I found a website from internet searches. It offers Teensy++ 2.0 Plus USB Development Board & Teensy 2.0 USB Development Board. This site is www buyps3jailbreak.co.uk]Wholesale Retail PS Jailbreak / PS3 Break*-*Buy PS3 Jailbreak[/url]. To wait or to DIY, this is a question.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    does anyone know if there's a patch to enable copy/paste in terminal? that would make this alittle easier
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    It sure would!
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 12gage View Post
    does anyone know if there's a patch to enable copy/paste in terminal? that would make this alittle easier
    I dont no of any but you can cut the time in half by typing the first line and hit enter. After hitting enter hold the swipe section and hit 2. that will re-enter the line you typed in. Now only if there was a patch for this or app. I would donate
    Last edited by nacho1; 10/07/2010 at 08:27 PM.
    There is now version (Hermes) where you dont need BR disc to be inserted in drive.
    It is ported to many chips and boards. Can someone make it work with Pre too?
    Coz I dont know how...

UPDATE:
    There is now new Boot manager ver 2 which doesnt need BR disc to be inserted at all. Great for PS3 with damaged laser/drive!

Also there is new PSFreedom from blake_zero (PSX-scene.com) patched for that BM 2 which you can download here.
    http://www.box.net/shared/rv2xok1ml7
    Last edited by gods_servant; 09/23/2010 at 08:33 AM. Reason: UPDATE: new Boot Manager out
    Its current state has less game compatibility than the prior one. If you have a working drive and disc dont update yet.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nacho1 View Post
    I dont no of any but you can can the time in half by typing the first line and hit enter. After hitting enter hold the swipe section and hit 2. that will re-enter the line you typed in. Now any if there was a patch for this or app. I would donate
    that's very helpful, I didn't know I could do this. thank you
    I got the email from Gadget Asia today. They have begun to dispatch the original PS Jailbreak. Cheers!!!!!!!!

Dear Customer,

The psjailbreak has arrived! First, we would like to apologize for the delay. We would like to thank for your understanding that it was the distributor who keep delay us.

We are sending this email to make sure you will receive it as soon as possible, please read the following carefully.

1. For all customers who tell us you are willing to wait for this device, or not yet reply our previous email, you are the first batch of customer who will receive your order. Once you receive your tracking number, please wait 1-2 days until it works as the courier needs time to update. Please try NOT to send us email as our email has been overloaded.

2. For customers chosen refund but now change your mind, please DO reply this email and quote your order ID, we will also arrange shipment immediately.

3. For those customers who stays with a refund decision, please DO reply this email and quote your order ID for a refund. We will do that but please allow sometime.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    New update...

PSFreedom with Hermes v3 for Palm Pre Released

If anyone can figure out how to get this working with FW 3.15 please post back here...
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    any idea when we'll get the hermes v4? they've figured out how to patch Medal of Honor with the new version
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 12gage View Post
    any idea when we'll get the hermes v4? they've figured out how to patch Medal of Honor with the new version
    waiting here too! Played it on 360. Pretty good single player, although it ends too quickly. Multi-player is ok, but will bomb when black ops comes out.
    Verizon Wireless Palm Pre Plus 1.4.5
    UberKernal 1.0 GHz
    Hello everyone,

How to adapt the new "KaKaRoTo PSGroove PL3" for Palm Pre ?
    Apparently it would be better than the payload of Hermes V4.

Thank you in advance

Cordially
    been trying to do this with my pre but no luck
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    its very easy,if you haven't updated your PS3 past the 3.41 firmware. Just follow the listed instructions.
    Hello guys,

if you want the latest PS3 Hacks developments on the Palm Pre is here : French HOW-TO Jailbreak de la PS3 via votre Palm Pre !
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by toinou75009 View Post
    Hello guys,

if you want the latest PS3 Hacks developments on the Palm Pre is here : French HOW-TO Jailbreak de la PS3 via votre Palm Pre !
    sweeeet thanks, is that the most recent with hermes v4b? or just the most recent PL3?
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    you're the man!!!! which one should be used for 3.42 games?
    This is great, I was so happy with the basics for so long but now that the feature are taking off i just cant wait for each update. gonna have to bookmark these for regular checks!
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast