Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 148
  1. #81  
    i got college basketball 08 to run with madden in the ps3. getting my external HD tomorrow so looking forward to downloading some games
  2. #82  
    To make a successful PS3 jailbreak with Pre following conditions must be met:

    1. Playstation ONLY with firmware 3.41
    2. psfreedom.ko must be in folder /media/internal/ on Pre. This is first folder you get into when starting Internalz. Make sure name of file is psfreedom.ko !
    3. in terminal you should execute twice command :
    insmod /media/internal/psfreedom.ko
    becouse first time it gives some error like file used
    4. other USB drive with Backup Manager must not be plugged in, you should attach it later when two new icons are visible in XMB
    5. when you first time connect Pre to PS3 no light (red) should be visible. PS3 must be totally without AC/DC
  3. #83  
    Now I must run to see my PS3 firmware version. I use my 360 far more so it may not be a newer firmware
    Sprint Pre - Starfighter Kernel
  4. #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Has anybody got ab/u to run?
    yes, it is very easy when you know what to do.
    No need to compile kernels etc.
    just download psfreedom.ko and copy it to media/internal/
  5. Spunks3's Avatar
    Posts
    127 Posts
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    #85  
    anyone have an updated .ko file with PSGroove 1.1 for enabled backups?
  6. #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by gods_servant View Post
    yes, it is very easy when you know what to do.
    No need to compile kernels etc.
    just download psfreedom.ko and copy it to media/internal/
    Yeah Thanks I got that part, I did this the day before it hit Precentral but I only have a few games and none of mine will run after b/u.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  7. #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by gods_servant View Post
    To make a successful PS3 jailbreak with Pre following conditions must be met:

    1. Playstation ONLY with firmware 3.41
    2. psfreedom.ko must be in folder /media/internal/ on Pre. This is first folder you get into when starting Internalz. Make sure name of file is psfreedom.ko !
    3. in terminal you should execute twice command :
    insmod /media/internal/psfreedom.ko
    becouse first time it gives some error like file used
    4. other USB drive with Backup Manager must not be plugged in, you should attach it later when two new icons are visible in XMB
    5. when you first time connect Pre to PS3 no light (red) should be visible. PS3 must be totally without AC/DC
    Step 5 is not completely true...

    I have a 60gb launch model, and it would work for me until I decided not to plug the Pre into the system until AFTER the red light is back on...
  8. #88  
    interesting...
    for me it was just as i described it.
    Let everyone try both ways, important thing is that jailbreak performs well
  9. cpfms's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    #89  
    I did not have nay luck with the stealth backup manager, but when i went to the default manager it works great. Just in case you are trying to use the MW2 one.
    Verizon Wireless Palm Pre Plus 1.4.5
    UberKernal 1.0 GHz
  10. #90  
    same here, only the original backup manager worked for me.
  11. #91  
    stealth manager is known to have issues, and beside that it is not stealthy at all
  12. bobross's Avatar
    Posts
    97 Posts
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
       #92  
    Can someone post a link to the original working non-stealth backup manager please?
  13. #93  
    Hi everybody,

    first @bobross: You can download the original backup manager from the psjailbreak homepage (just google it), downloads section.

    Now to my problem: I successfully jailbreaked the PS3 with psfreedom.ko on my Pre and installed the original backup manager. The backup manager loads successfully and I see the game in the drive. I just can't select the game to back it up, neither X nor O are working, I can only press the PS button end exit the program. What am I doing wrong?

    I've watched the youtube video, but the guy just selects the game and backup manager shows the options to back it up, but I just can't select the game. I've tried several.

    I hope someone can help me.
  14. cpfms's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    #94  
    press the down arrow.
  15. #95  
    Ok.. Now I really feel stupid.. I've just tried to navigate with the joysticks on the controller, but now it works like a charm. Thanks a lot.
  16. cpfms's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    #96  
    No prob. I thought the same thing at first. lol.
    Verizon Wireless Palm Pre Plus 1.4.5
    UberKernal 1.0 GHz
  17. #97  
    I have this working on my PS3. I was preparing to update to 1.4.5 (currently 1.4.2). Can anyone verify that the jailbreak will still work on the phone with 1.4.5?
  18. cpfms's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    #98  
    good question. It should. I don't see what would have changed that would prevent you from running a script though.
  19. #99  
    I'm on 1.4.5 and the jailbreak does work.
  20. #100  
    Quote Originally Posted by billiloumez View Post
    I'm on 1.4.5 and the jailbreak does work.
    Great! Thanks for posting.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions