Global Posts
    2,155 Global Posts
    If you are familiar with cnet, they have a podcast called Tap That App that is hosted by Brian Tong. He regularly reviews app for BB, Android and iPhone. I sent in an e-mail asking about reviewing some apps for WebOS. Here is my e-mail and his response:

Me: A few weeks ago I sent in an e-mail asking for you to review some Palm WebOS apps. I didn't receive as much as a reply to my e-mail. As I watch your podcasts, when you review an app that is also available on Palm, you still continue to promote iPhone, Android and Blackberry. Please include Palm when stating which platforms support that particular app. Palm has an awesome platform that is years ahead of the other platforms. It is time you start giving them credit as well.

Brian: Wade my man, we JUST shot a show featureing free WebOS games, iím listening Itís just that iím a busy guy!
    nice to see someone out there is looking out for Palm.
    verizon pre 2 - 2.0, stock
    verizon pre plus - 1.4.5 various patches OC'd 1Ghz.
    verizon pixi plus - various patches, OC'd 800 mhz.
    verizon pixi plus - chillin in my sock drawer
    Global Posts
    2,155 Global Posts
    When I see an ad for a website that now has a mobile application for that website, I check to see if they have a mobile application for WebOS. If they don't, I send them an e-mail asking them to develop one. If nothing else, I'm at least keeping the Palm WebOS name out there. Never give up the fight! If you visit Facebook, give your status updates via your phone's Facebook application. That way it shows the method of status update beside your post, when viewed on the computer.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wbdillworth View Post
    If you visit Facebook, give your status updates via your phone's Facebook application. That way it shows the method of status update beside your post, when viewed on the computer.
    Yep, I do that all the time. Gotta show the world there's more than just BBerries and iPhones out there!