Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    I got this app because i wanted an IM app that worked differntly from the normal built in IM service. I like how it is very simple to use, yet it has all the features someone might need in an IM app.

IM+ supports mutiable accounts, and it works with just about any IM service. One of the best features that I personaly like about this app is that it lets u set a custom status(mine is "mobile") instaed of just online or invisible.

Even though IM is built into webOS...this app is well worth the money.

Attached Images Attached Images

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    I was actually looking for an app like this. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Does it run in the background with the card flicked up? Also, does it allow for Facebook IM? I bought Agile Messenger for the sole reason of it supposedly being able to support Facebook IM, and for me at least, it's never been able to connect. I also hate that you have to keep the card open to run it unlike the native messenger app. Cool app, but definitely NOT worth the 10 bucks.
    Exhaust the body, Proceed the mind, Cultivate the spirit
    For me at least it is aweful. Not sure what it is with AIM in the UK, but unless your on wifi, it will not connect, same with the built in IM. Also it doesnt let me text american numbers like the built in app does (I have a lot of family and friends in the States, texting in aim is very handy)

I do hope for aim, msn, to add to webos 2.0 when its out
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    idk if it works fo facebook

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I use IM+ for MSN chat since the built in App doesn't support MSN as far as I know.

IM+ does work but is a pain. If you loose signal it disconnects as expected but then endlessly displays error messages. Only way to get it working again is to close it and reopen it.

If IM+ is connected and you make or receive a call it will disconnect and start the above mentioned error messages over and over.

This program does work but is not a well written app.
    Does anybody know if it is possible to recover my ICQ password saved in IM+ (pre 2)?