1.    #1  
    Let me start off by saying that this app is a Godsend and honestly one of the best apps on my phone now.

I really like the ability to see your team, bench and all on one screen.

Some things that would be cool adjustments, which I have no idea if they are possible or not, but here goes:

1. Being able to see other teams players. I go to the league page, and try to click on the teams names but nothing happens. If we could somehow see their players, we may also be able to access the ability to trade players through the app.

2. My league has a pretty extensive message board. That being said, I have to scroll down through the entire thing to get to the most recent transactions. Is there any way to condense the message board to like just the most recent messages and make it expandable? Or perhaps see the most recent and click the "more" and see the rest of them? That way transactions will be higher up.

3. Adding the ability to view a matchup, as in besides just score projections and scores. The ability to see whos scoring on the teams.

Once again, this is a very great app!
    lastest update gets stuck on installing,then after a while it says install failed.
    As per the original thread...

The NFL.com Fantasy League will never been enabled with this app becuase of licensing issue, correct?
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Where is this app?
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

If you want to help beta test, go to Fantasy Sports Feedback and sign up. You will then be added to the mailing list that gets the beta version.

There will be an official version for the app catalog, but no ETA on when it will hit yet.
    Global Posts
    422 Global Posts
    I put in a request. I would love to help test.
    - Verizon Palm Pre Plus UberKernel Screenstate 500/1000
    - Microsoft Zune HD 32gb
    great app! Any way to connect it to cbs sportsline? Also, will it work for yahoo fantasy basketball? Again great app!
    It doesnt work..
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Its stuck at "fetching your teams...Welcome to Fantasy sports. Please select a team below" and the circle just keeps spinning and spinning and spinning.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Its stuck at "fetching your teams...Welcome to Fantasy sports. Please select a team below" and the circle just keeps spinning and spinning and spinning.
    Same.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Actually, the app works wonderfully considering it has been in beta for all of about 1 week. Check to ensure you're using the latest version, and if so, perhaps contact David through the feedback channel to describe the bug you're experiencing.

This app, on my end, is saving me from many headaches (no longer have to navigate yahoo's clunky webpage).

Good luck!

Blo