Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Palm reps today were in downtown KC in the P&L district signing people up to win a phone, giving out lip balm and lucky me with a Pre, giving out $25 gift cards to the App Store.

I have quite a few apps already purchased, but what would make your top 5-10 apps to buy if you had $25 to spend?

Sorry if this has already been posted somewhere, I just didn't see it.

And keep a look out for the Palm reps in your city. They told me it was an 18 week (or was that 18 city) tour and they just got back from Vancouver (I would have stayed in Vancouver honestly!).
    Any idea when they might be coming to Oklahoma City?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    They didn't tell me their next destinations so I don't know.
    That's a bit of a challenge, actually. Most of the great stuff is free!

Based simply on what I use the most, here's my list:
    • $1.00 Dictionary and Thesaurus
    • $3.23 Done!
    • $2.99 Geostrings
    • $1.99 GPS Trip Panel
    • $4.99 Notes
    • $1.39 Radio Hibiki
    • $0.99 Timepiece
    • $3.99 YouView

Let's see, that's about $20, and in fact I purchased most of these at half off. So let's pad it out with a few games:

• $1.99 Angry Birds
    • $2.29 Defensive Warfare
    • $2.99 Galcon

I also use Outline Tracker ($19.75) a lot, but can't recommend it at this price until it can sync or at least import/export outlines in a useful way.

Classic would be the other place to spend your money if you wish to use some of the old PalmOS stuff, but I don't know if you can use app store credit for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by travolta24 View Post
    Palm reps today were in downtown KC in the P&L district signing people up to win a phone, giving out lip balm and lucky me with a Pre, giving out $25 gift cards to the App Store.

I have quite a few apps already purchased, but what would make your top 5-10 apps to buy if you had $25 to spend?

Sorry if this has already been posted somewhere, I just didn't see it.

And keep a look out for the Palm reps in your city. They told me it was an 18 week (or was that 18 city) tour and they just got back from Vancouver (I would have stayed in Vancouver honestly!).
    Congratulations! I can't believe they actually came to KC and I missed it ha ha...

I like Tiger Woods Golf, Angry Birds, N.O.V.A., Hawx. Not very productive, but fun...
    Damnit...they were in KC...***...why didnt they put that on FB...that just sucks ballz man.
    Nothing since I don't have 1.4.5 yet and I have all of the pay apps I want already that aren't PDK.
    securstore $8.99
    Pack n track $7.99
    ex zeus arcade $4.99

thats about $22 right there

edit: speed forge extreme $2.99

theres $25
    Last edited by mksand28; 09/02/2010 at 03:37 PM.
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    YouView is the only non game worth buying IMHO.
    A terminal program and package installer that are supported by their developers, and can be installed from the app catalog instead of Preware. In fact, I'd go well over the $25 for it.

Based on what's in the catalog now? I'd go over budget and buy Classic, if I didn't already have it.
    Non-Games ($11.43):
    Digloo - $2 (Still one of the most beautiful and well designed apps in the catalog, digg needs to get off its *** and fix itself)
    drPodder - $1 (although the homebrew version is free)
    MyQ for Netflix - $3
    Neato! - $1.43
    Scoop - $1
    Timepiece - $1
    Twee - $3

Games ($13):
    Ancient Frog - $3
    Smiles - $5
    Exzeus - $5
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM