Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Hi,

My name is Marcin Nowak, I am one of the developers from RatSquare. We have recently ported our best mobile game to Palm Pre. It is called Speed Forge Extreme.

In short is is 3D futuristic, wipeout - inspired racing game with few new twist: addition of weapons and arena fights. We have put a lot of effort to make sure that the game looks really good, works buttery smooth and is really fun to play. We have recoded video and put it on youtube, but since I'am new I can't put the link

We have ported the newest version of the game, so it comes with all the improvements and bug fixes (for example we have added new Career mode and minimap).

"Here are some comments:

Wow... & for only $3. I think itz one of the best racing games to dat on the pre. Oh, & did I say ONLY $3!!!! I contrast to some of the other, more popular racing/car games, this game, with the graphics, smooth gameplay & controls, not only holdz itz own, but setz the bar a lil higher. Great job to the devs on this one! It reminds me of the racing on Star Wars: Episode I. Now if they can only develop Kinetica, the PS2 game..."
    "YEAH! Great, and nice tracks... A good alternative to a racing game."
    "Great port it's wipeout for your palm device.(5 stars)."
    And here are some reviewers comments (from the older version so WITHOUT fixes and improvements):

Quote Originally Posted by TouchArcade
    "Having spent considerable time with the v1.1 release (a recent update), I can confidently call Speed Forge Extreme my current favorite futuristic racer in the App Store. The camera angle, the well done tracks, the visual effects, the excellent sense of speed — they all come together to deliver what really does feel like a "console" title on the iPhone" ~TouchArcade
    Quote Originally Posted by SlideToPlay
    "Speed Forge Extreme makes some mistakes, sure, but it gets the most important parts right. The racing is executed properly and makes for a satisfying experience. It's also free of many of the frustrations that come with similar games on the iPhone." ~SlideToPlay
    Please give it a look

Cheers.
    Marcin Nowak
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 09/02/2010 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Fixed some formatting and spelling issues
    Looks good. I'll go check it out.

And also, welcome to PreCentral's forums
    Looks pretty cool, heres the link for you.

I should get a free download for posting the link.lol j/k
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

This is a really good game,
    and it's nice seeing one of my reviews quoted.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Hi Marcin...I'm just confirming that this is only available on the Pre? Any plans to go Pixi with it?

<<Thread Moved/Renamed>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Hi,

Yes I don't know exactly when, because I don't have a pixi phone as yet. In my country (Poland) Palm is not officially available, so it is little more difficult to get one in reasonable price, sim-lock free. As for now, I wanted to advertise the game little bit, because in 2 weeks we have sold only 200 copies, where 170 were sold the first day

Thanks for your reply,
    Marcin
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Thanks to everyone for your interest and help Since I am new to Palm, I am not sure if there is any way, that I can give my game to some one for free? Are there any promotional codes?
    i dont think there is maybe they can add that feature in webos 2.0 i look foward to buying your game soon
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Thanks!
    Please let me know if you enjoy it!
    Quote Originally Posted by DummyBoy View Post
    Thanks to everyone for your interest and help Since I am new to Palm, I am not sure if there is any way, that I can give my game to some one for free? Are there any promotional codes?
    I was just kidding about the free game, I too do some developing and understand what it takes to do this. Your time and work are valuable and I wouldnt dream of truly asking for a free version. I apologize if that came across as rude, I sometimes dont remember that there are many members that are not from the same region as I am and sometimes our posts are not read w/ the same meaning as was intended.

Again I apologize for any misconception.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    you should try a free version of your game. Seems to be working for the raging thunder games. Let people try it so they know all the features they're missing. Also, you get an app in the free hot apps contest.