1.    #1  
    So, anyone know when the Pandora app is going to be updated so that the controls actually work in notification on the lock screen?
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Hmmm...
    Has that ever worked?
    I am so used to that not working I never thought to ask if that was an option to patch. I would like this as an option as well.

FYI: 1.4.5 broke the 'vibrate advance track' patch using the toggle switch on the stock headphones but if you have the old one saved on your comp it will still work if you reinstall via QuickInstall.
    Everybody wants some!..
    music remix works like that
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Pandora does need a refresh.
    It's the same UI (except for the annoying ad) since we got it for the Pre a year and-a-half ago.

They won a whole bunch of award money. Why can't they at least change the look a little bit so we can actually read those tiny fonts? Does the album cover really need to take up 80% of the screen?
  5.    #5  
    What I think they should do is rewrite the UI to basically be a card view just like the webOS UI. It would work really well, just like their online website.
    I emailed them. Lets see what their response is.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Hmmm...
    Has that ever worked?
    I am so used to that not working I never thought to ask if that was an option to patch. I would like this as an option as well.

FYI: 1.4.5 broke the 'vibrate advance track' patch using the toggle switch on the stock headphones but if you have the old one saved on your comp it will still work if you reinstall via QuickInstall.
    Does anyone have that old patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen00 View Post
    What I think they should do is rewrite the UI to basically be a card view just like the webOS UI. It would work really well, just like their online website.
    Really, rewrite the whole UI so It fits w/ the smallest OS (number of WebOs users). w/ 2% of the market I dont believe Pandora is going to rewrite anything just for WebOs. But good luck w/ that.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

I personally hope the app is never updated. You know they'll implement that 40 hour limit restriction unless you pay for Pandora One. Right now we're living the good life and I could do with the minimal UI in exchange.
    I like the one I have its free all the way
    I've noticed that the Pre's version is 1.0.4 while on other platforms (android and iOS) that it's @ 1.3.9. I can't remember actually the right version but a know it's different. When I get ahold of my brothers Evo i'll post his version. I can't remember what's different but i'll check that to. Funny that I never wanted to know about and update for Pandora until someone asked about it. For me it works fine...its plays music..what else am I needing.
  12.    #12  
    Mostly I just want the controls to work.
    Time for you guys to give Slacker some love! It works! and it has a library twice the size of Pandora.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.