Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Just got updated. Did they fix everything yet?
    Last edited by NitOxYs; 09/01/2010 at 01:20 AM.
    Sprint Palm 2 - Developer Mode - 2.1.0
    Care to elaborate?
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Well first there were quite issues with Facebook crashing, not updating properly and when you tapped links in the feed it would give an error specifically with links and pictures.
    Sprint Palm 2 - Developer Mode - 2.1.0
    Quote Originally Posted by NitOxYs View Post
    Well first there were quite issues with Facebook crashing, not updating properly and when you tapped links in the feed it would give an error specifically with links and pictures.
    Haven't had any of these issues and I use it quite often...not saying it doesn't happen of course...I guess I have been lucky...I am using 1.3.1 currently...
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    @ferris, it sounds like OP had been using the appcatalog fb app (i.e. not the beta like you probably have). the issues he mentions were corrected in the beta some time ago, but non-beta fb users will only see these issues corrected now.

OP, in answer to your questions, i think you will find that all of those issues are corrected now.
    It occurs to me that it is slightly ridiculous the beta version is actually more stable as well as more functional than the primary app catalog version.