1.    #1  
    This is not the same when the phone will show there is an update available but there isnt. The actual problem I am having is that there is an app that shows up. It is nameless and does not have an icon. I do not know what the application is but I cannot update anything else or download anything else since it is trying to download this mystery app. I cannot click into it or i get an error message and I cannot pause it or delete it. I have no clue what it is. Ill try and post screenshots so you can see what I mean. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zpithika View Post
    This is not the same when the phone will show there is an update available but there isnt. The actual problem I am having is that there is an app that shows up. It is nameless and does not have an icon. I do not know what the application is but I cannot update anything else or download anything else since it is trying to download this mystery app. I cannot click into it or i get an error message and I cannot pause it or delete it. I have no clue what it is. Ill try and post screenshots so you can see what I mean. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    You have the ghost app. The fix is in the about the fifth post of that thread.
    If you don't like command line then I think a partial erase also works.

Pip
  3.    #3  
    Thank you so much. I didnt even see that thread about the ghost app when originally searching. Now i have no problem doing command lines, but just a quick question. Can I use those commands straight from Terminal on the phone? or should I open up the command line via webos quickinstall?
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    You can use either. You can alsouse Internalz to navigate to the folder and delete the file.