1.    #1  
    I have emoticons free. Prior to 1.4.5 when typing a SMS message if I pressed Sym+K I would get a list of available emoticons in the SMS app. It is gone after 1.4.5. I can still open the emoticons free app. How do I get it back into the SMS app?
    open preware and the patch is called "smiley faces in symbol box". I have it running on 1.4.5 love it
    Some people are like a Slinky...

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainFade View Post
    open preware and the patch is called "smiley faces in symbol box". I have it running on 1.4.5 love it
    how did you do that? When I open it says "this is a place marker. when we release an update for 1.4.5 it will automatically update."
    delete the old patch, launch preware download the new patch with 1.4.5 support
    Some people are like a Slinky...

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainFade View Post
    delete the old patch, launch preware download the new patch with 1.4.5 support
    worked. I am guessing the placeholder function did not work as it did not automatically update. thanks
    When you hit Sym+K (or Sym+Z depending on the patch) do you see the actual emoticon or just the text representation? I'm would like to be able to see the actual emoticon rather the trying to remember what =-@ looks like.
  7.    #7  
    If you use sym+k, you will get the symbol, but not the actual smiley. sym+z gives you a word description, which is a little more useful.

I agree, it would be nice if it just showed what the actual smiley would look like.