Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by lupos View Post
    I came here to post this.

Ninja please allows me to use the expression affectively and appropriately without using the slur. If anything I thinks its very sensitive to sue ninja please.
    Dude, please. (oops, another word we can't use now. forgive me please. oops...)

Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    I feel ashamed to be Asian and have just now seen this. L.M.A.O.

As hilarious as this.

Last edited by Forever92; 09/01/2010 at 04:04 PM.
    My Summer Motto: "When Nature turns off the damn heat I'll turn off my A/C"
    I guess Michael Dudikoff ought to be ashamed of himself, for starring in "American Ninja". And to think as a kid, I always wanted to be the Ninja in play fights. The whole idea of stigmatizing phrases is getting out of hand. I guess we will soon start boycotting all technological innovations by Ninjas! Ninja Pleeease!

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    It's that time again...<<thread closed>> time...if only I had the power!
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Come to think of it, the Govnah app is racist against British people! And rightly so. Those Limeys are always prancing around saying "Allo Govnah!" (For those of you who aren't familiar with the British language, that's the word those people use for "boss" or "sir"). There's no doubt in my mind that WebOS Internals are a bunch of Brit-hating yanks and aussies. Their new Speech Dispatcher even mocks the British accent!
    Pet Peave: When people use photographs of themselves as Avatars. There's something unsettling about their big faces staring back at me in the forums. . . . Maybe I'm just paranoid.
    Quote Originally Posted by lupos View Post
    I came here to post this.
    Ninja please allows me to use the expression affectively and appropriately without using the slur. If anything I thinks its very sensitive to sue ninja please.

Plus I've been studying ninpo taijutsu for almost 3 years now so I'll drop that N bomb all I damn well want.
    I'm not sure what Rush is talking about but sketch42 has the right idea.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    You're no moderator, you funny guy!
    BTW: RL I think you forgot to click a few of your own Thanks! Buttons!
    RL: that's another one of your Thanks! Buttons you forgot to click!
    You post so much, you can't keep up!
    Not me, someone who cares. You know what I mean right? ^_^
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234