Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I see where this is going. O:-)

>>Thread Closed<<
    Quote Originally Posted by RL View Post
    >>Thread Closed<<
    >>Thread Reopened<<
    I guess we can say the same for rednecks versus aliens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biznitch View Post
    NINJA PLEASE! I would be offended if I weren't a white man. I do get the humor but the creator, Half Baked Apps, is obviously a racist little punk from southern Alabama. I bet he watches NASCAR while eating cornbread.
    I live in Alabama. Although I don't watch NASCAR, I do like cornbread. This statement is as derogatory as anything mentioned in this thread.
    I thought cornbread was a Mexican thing? Ha ha...this thread slays me.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    I had no idea that ninja was anything but a mercenary in feudal Japan. So when I saw the picture of the rising sun and the ninja I didn't understand what everyone was upset about.
    Oh snap, I'm mexican? I once trained to be a ninja. Then I was told you couldn't be a ninja unless you were born a ninja.
    My roommate is from Alabama which is why I can make such keen observations about NASCAR and cornbread. I was hoping to only offend him so I apologize.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biznitch View Post
    My roommate is from Alabama which is why I can make such keen observations about NASCAR and cornbread. I was hoping to only offend him so I apologize.
    lol, no biggie. You didn't offend me. I was just throwing it out there.
    I wonder if "College Football" would have been better to use than NASCAR when describing the likings of Alabama folk. I would like to make one final point--If I were a ninja I would never say the word please.
    You better be referring to Alabama fans and not Auburn fans! Did you know ninjas shop at Wal-Mart?

Make that retired Ninjas
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    the word ninja in it's self is not racist. Like mom always said when I was little when I said aw shoot "might as well had just said the word." same thing with ninja please might as well had said "***** please"
    lol. Some people here make me laugh!
    This thread is pretty funny, almost as funny as the app comments.
    I am a ninja and I am offended! Wait a minute.........ah nevermind.
    lol just read the app description and that person sounds like a black girl talkin to a black guy rofl.
    "Think you can handle me?"
    "hell yeah baby"
    "ninja please!"
    it wasn't until I started reading THIS thread that it even occured to me about N-PLEASE.
    so ...on that note, NO it's not racist....not to me... but I guess if there's nothing else to talk about, here's something to talk about.... Maybe the guy who made the app doesn't like ninjas, I dunno.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    "Never go to clubs with metal detectors. Sure it feels safe inside. But what about all those ninjas waiting outside with guns? They know you ain't got one." - Chris Rock
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast