Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Am I missing something or is there really no programs to create and edit spread sheets in WebOS? No Tinysheets? No handbase? No documents to go? I did a good deal of app catalog searches and found nothing? The list programs they have only have a fixed number of field, which don't fit my need (which is really not that complicated).

Any suggestions other than getting Classic and running Palm OS apps?
    Dativiz Docs to Go for Palm OS (which includes Sheets to Go) supposedly works under Classic, but I haven't tried it. Might be your only option for now.

Nothing for webOS yet, although rumor is we'll eventually get QuickOffice.

Jim
    you could try using google docs, I have done some minor spread sheet editing with it, but I am not sure how many features are incorporated.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Dativiz Docs to Go for Palm OS (which includes Sheets to Go) supposedly works under Classic, but I haven't tried it. Might be your only option for now.

Nothing for webOS yet, although rumor is we'll eventually get QuickOffice.

Jim
    Yes, I acknowledge the OP ruled out Classic, but as far as I know, that's your only option. I can confirm that Docs To Go works just fine under Classic. I'm running version 8.003, same release I'm running on my 755P. (I tried to upgrade to V10 long before I ever heard of webOS, and it couldn't handle many of my sheets). The only hangup I have with Sheet To Go under Classic is the stylus emulation is really bad. I've given up trying to select multiple cells.
    Am I correct to assume that if we eventually get QuickOffice it will include spreadsheets?
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Am I correct to assume that if we eventually get QuickOffice it will include spreadsheets?
    Everyone knows what happens when you ***-u-me!
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKinsman View Post
    Everyone knows what happens when you ***-u-me!
    My first bleep! I didn't know that would happen!