Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    It updated!!!! Not sure what is in it, messing around with it now. No Places!
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    1.2.32 --> 1.3.1

Sounds like a big update. I wonder what changed.
    Last edited by k91191; 08/30/2010 at 07:49 PM.
    Hmm. Not working for me. AppScoop says Facebook (Beta Client) 1.3.1 is just out. Click the link and the app catalog goes to 1.2.32. Am I missing something?
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    My problem with the Facebook app has been that about half of my friends do not allow their photos to be viewed from mobile apps, which results in that error in the current Beta ("This user's albums cannot be displayed here. You can view it in a browser.") Switching to a browser to check out the occassional photo post was annoying but manageable. What's changed recently is that for those affected friends, I no longer even see posts made by them if the post contain a photo attachment. It was one thing to see the thumbnail and then be forced to go to the browser to see the larger size, but it's another thing to have to go to the browser to make sure I'm not missing posts from my friends. What's the point of ever checking my newsfeed from the app then? This app has become next to useless for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceBradford View Post
    Hmm. Not working for me. AppScoop says Facebook (Beta Client) 1.3.1 is just out. Click the link and the app catalog goes to 1.2.32. Am I missing something?
    I just went to the regular app catolog,clicked on bag in lower right and updated.
    Well I updated and scrolling seems to be smoother and the app seems snappier overall. I've noticed one big improvement: In the previous version I would open a photo from a friend's album and if I zoomed in it would take a while for the pic to come into focus. Well, this update solved that problem. When I zoom in on a photo there isn't any waiting for it to come into focus. Very nice.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Feels much faster to me, the last version was really slow.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceBradford View Post
    It takes a couple of hours for app updates to make it to the beta feed.
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    It let me install the update but it still says I'm on 1.2.32...

Way to go Palm Probably need 1.4.5 which means I'm out of luck...
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    It let me install the update but it still says I'm on 1.2.32...

Way to go Palm Probably need 1.4.5 which means I'm out of luck...
    Whatttttt? I'm on 1.4.1 on ATT and I installed the update and it shows 1.3.1 by Palm Inc.
    I was kidding about the needing of 1.4.5. But all kidding aside it still won't let me install the update. It stilly says I'm st 1.2.32.
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    I was kidding about the needing of 1.4.5. But all kidding aside it still won't let me install the update. It stilly says I'm st 1.2.32.
    Did you install the update from the app cat?
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT
    Yep, feels much snappier than the previous beta. It also loads on the initial launch unlike the previous version which would exhibit the infinite spinning update wheel. You'd have to open the app, toss it and then reopen and it would immediately load. This one is working much better.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  15.    #15  
    Did they put tagging of pictures in the old one?

its mentioned in the app description so can't tell. but photos seem to be much better. Before I had problems opening some albums. I really like the speed improvements.
    ***I Twitter***

Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post

its mentioned in the app description so can't tell. but photos seem to be much better. Before I had problems opening some albums. I really like the speed improvements.
    Yeah I was tagging in 1.2.32, but it would require me to accept the tags on the full facebook page. Little weird = /

The link that I posted gives the notes from 1.2 to 1.3
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post

Tagging was added in 1.2.3.2. But you're right, photo viewing has improved.
    I hope it's a lot better than the previous one.
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    Did you install the update from the app cat?
    Yes I went through the shopping bag and then installed the update.
  20.    #20  
    I bet this is the build they will post to official app catalog. want us to mess with it for awhile.
    ***I Twitter***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast