Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    I bet this is the build they will post to official app catalog. want us to mess with it for awhile.
    you bet correctly

" If you currently have a beta release installed and choose to update (rather than download the official release separately), you'll soon be able to update to 1.3.1 (Beta Release). This is identical to the official 1.3 release, differing only in names and versions." - Justin Reid Facebook Discussion
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT
    doesnt seem much different to me hope they fixed the notifcation numbers in the top left, i thought they said u would b able to clear them all at once never worked for me
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by cursiv View Post
    you bet correctly

" If you currently have a beta release installed and choose to update (rather than download the official release separately), you'll soon be able to update to 1.3.1 (Beta Release). This is identical to the official 1.3 release, differing only in names and versions." - Justin Reid Facebook Discussion
    why does everyone keep mentioning 1.3 release? where is that one? app catalog is 1.2.1 and then they released a beta and this on beta. so nothing after 1.2.1 except two betas.

I REALLY like the scrolling on this. for some reason feels different than other apps. stops more quickly?
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Notifications seem to have been fixed in this one. Hope they release the official .3.0 soon
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    this still needs some touch ups.
    but I like the overall feel of it,and the photo viewing is improved. Feels cisper, but that isn't going to sell me on a great facebook app alone.

I want to see the ability to copy and paste posts and comments. A friend of mine posted a very funny joke that I wanted to copy and paste to my profile to share with my friends and family, but I had to do that with the full site.

I notice that whenever you tap the persons post, or your own,that it briefly highlights it in gray... It's just a few tweaks away to be able to highight,copy, and paste imo.

I hope that feature is added before a full release. I'd like to also see the ability to upload video from this app. Why stop at photos?

This is still a ways from a full release. It's on the right track.

Bump!
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Well, I dunno if this has ben mentioned in other threads, but 1.3.1 has a shake to reload feature. It's probably been found before but I thought it was cool! It needs a pretty good shake, too.
    I have the issue of skipped Facebook posts that contain photos, what I need help with is the particular parameter in Facebook that does not allow viewing by mobile apps, I van not find it.. Thanksa
    do you have to enable beta apps to show in app cat? kinda like in preware enabling threads? bc i dont see FB 1.3.1 ne where nor any apps labled beta in my app cat
    Quote Originally Posted by kody.thompson113 View Post
    do you have to enable beta apps to show in app cat? kinda like in preware enabling threads? bc i dont see FB 1.3.1 ne where nor any apps labled beta in my app cat
    The App Catalog will only show official App Catalog apps.

To get a beta app, you must use something that can link to it:

Preware -- will show you beta apps and let you open them in the catalog
    PreCentral -- check the beta feed
    etc.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    In addition to Preware, I use Appscoop to get Beta apps.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    I just noticed that I am no longer getting any Notifications and also the News Feed sometimes works and sometimes it does not. I think this still has too many bugs.
    I dont know why but I cant sent status updates, comments etc. now with 1.3.1. It worked four days ago but then stopped. Any tips how to solve this? Its really annoying because Im not really heavy fb user so I just check it sometimes from my phone.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Still way too buggy for me. Been using the web version lately because the app version is getting on my nerves! Keeps skipping comments, the notification thing, and not being able to accept friend requests. I hope they get this ironed out soon.
    Exhaust the body, Proceed the mind, Cultivate the spirit
    Has anyone noticed that hitting a link in your notifications now takes you to the web version instead of staying within the app?

Extremely annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by ceebz View Post
    Has anyone noticed that hitting a link in your notifications now takes you to the web version instead of staying within the app?

Extremely annoying.
    YES YES YES!! grrr... i wonder why?
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    YES YES YES!! grrr... i wonder why?
    Yes this is also happening on the full desktop version of Facebook. If the story is beyond what's already seen on your Facebook page by default (an older notification for instance), it will open a new page. Hate this behavior. Dislike for sure!!!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12