1.    #1  
    Not sure if ths is the correct forum for this, but hopefully you guys can help or point me in the correct direction.

I have noticed that my calendar and agenda apps are not updating events which have been changed.

I have a Gmail account as my primary account, and my wife and I use our Gmail calendars shared with one another to coordinate our schedules. Occasionally one of us will make an error when creating an event and then go back and correct it.

I am finding that the Calendar day/week/months views and the Agenda app are not updating with the corrected times. Interestingly, if I open the event on the Pre calendar the corrected times do show up. But not in the day/week/month views or in Agenda.

Has anyone else seen this and does anyone know how to fix it?
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I'm having the same problem with calendar not syncing as well. I just did a full erase on the phone still having the same issue.
    I have had this same issue since day one. My wife and I have the same set up. Changes never update to the Pre only the web. Very Frustrating. I saw you post and got excited that there might be a fix. No such luck yet. The only fix I have found is to delete the accounts and start over. The phone can do SO much, but can't get this right. I haven't been able to find out, if its a Google problem or a Pre problem. Good luck. I've been thinking of switching to Yahoo or Hotmail. I haven't seen any posts with them having problems.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I would look at your IM Accounts and see if there are duplicate accounts. After I deleted some duplicate accounts the sync worked with out a problem that could be the cause.
  5.    #5  
    I checked, no duplicate accounts anywhere on my Pre.

So nobody know how to fix this short of removing and re-adding accounts? That seems... odd...
  6.    #6  
    Ok,

I have a "fix" for this issue. Actually it's more of a workaround.

I've been thinking about it, and I figure that the issue is the Pre not updating itself with changes to events, only new and deleted events. Obviously I don't have any control over the events that other people change on their calendars, so I figured that I had to "remove" the event from MY calendar.

To do this I simply went to the browser-based Gmail calendar settings and "unfollowed" my wife's calendar, then synced my Pre. Her events all disappeared. Then I "added" her calendar back in, and synced my Pre again. The events all came back with their corrected times.

It's an ugly workaround, but it's better than having a poorly formatted calendar entry hogging up my entire calendar with a multi-day giant block of color.

Now Palm just needs to get their act together on PIM apps and allow the Pre to pick up CHANGES to events as well as creations and deletions. Merging in most of the "UberCalendar" patch as part of the OS would probably be smart too.