1.    #1  
    I didn't see a thread yet for this new app.

the latest update kinda needs a little tweaking.. When you try and select the color, it freezes.. Trying to confirm replication.. Will update when results are in..
    sj
    Not having that issue here. Just created a seven node map and selected different colors for each node.

Great app, btw. I love Mindjet Manager, but don't always have my laptop handy went ideas start popping in my head. This is going to get sick if links to tasks/memos/docs are addded.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordbane View Post
    Not having that issue here. Just created a seven node map and selected different colors for each node.

Great app, btw. I love Mindjet Manager, but don't always have my laptop handy went ideas start popping in my head. This is going to get sick if links to tasks/memos/docs are addded.
    I will remove and reinstall, I replicated the issue on my device.. I will post back if I can resolve..
    sj
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsharksfan View Post
    I will remove and reinstall, I replicated the issue on my device.. I will post back if I can resolve..
    sj
    removed and reinstalled resolved my issue, app works perfectly!

sj
    This app is cool but definitely a bit wonky... I just deleted it and am rebooting. Hope a fresh install makes it behave better. I would like to use this thing. An undo button would be really cool.