1.    #1  
    I bought angry birds the day it came out, loved it, and played it a bunch but i just tried to load it and it isnt loading, it gives me the blue screen for a second then closes out and takes me back to my homepage, I have already tried a phone restart, any other tips
    any new patches or kernel installs? I read in another post a user had installed an incompatible kernel and it prevented angry birds from loading.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    any new patches or kernel installs? I read in another post a user had installed an incompatible kernel and it prevented angry birds from loading.
    I'll try this I had my friend close his eyes and slect a kernal
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    I'll try this I had my friend close his eyes and slect a kernal
    Too funny! I am running uk and have ran thunderchief with angry birds with no problem make sure you are running one that is compatible with your webos. The previous user had a kernel that I believe was based on 1.4.0
    I downloaded Angry Birds on a Sprint Pre a few days ago - after the update to 1.4.5 and have never gotten it to open up. The bird icon just flashes and taunts me no matter what I do. I stupidly had an old overclock kernel installed during the update but since removed it, installed the recovery kernel and then UberKernel. Tried plenty of reboots, battery removals, FSTAB fixer and enabling CompCache when running (found last 2 in another post). Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by imreman View Post
    I downloaded Angry Birds on a Sprint Pre a few days ago - after the update to 1.4.5 and have never gotten it to open up. The bird icon just flashes and taunts me no matter what I do. I stupidly had an old overclock kernel installed during the update but since removed it, installed the recovery kernel and then UberKernel. Tried plenty of reboots, battery removals, FSTAB fixer and enabling CompCache when running (found last 2 in another post). Any ideas?
    Yes, you NEED to doctor!
    The recovery kernel does not touch luna sys mgr along with other key files that your old overclock method would have borked during the update.
    Doctor is the correct way to proceed.

Pip
    I was afraid of that - I've never been to the Dr. before so this should be fun! Thanks for the response.