Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutz View Post
    So, the phone should not be receiving any messages through neato! when the screen is off? I've found this not always to be the case, which would indicate that the phone is sometimes still connected to the server even while it is in sleep mode. That could explain the increased battery consumption.
    Correct, it should not receive messages when the screen is off. What model phone do you have? That function works for me, so I can't reproduce the issue.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhephree View Post
    Correct, it should not receive messages when the screen is off. What model phone do you have? That function works for me, so I can't reproduce the issue.
    I have a Pre, model P100EWW
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutz View Post
    I have a Pre, model P100EWW
    Do you have any apps that run in the background? Possibly some homebrew that might be hindering neato!?
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhephree View Post
    Do you have any apps that run in the background? Possibly some homebrew that might be hindering neato!?
    I don't have any homebrew apps installed at all, but I do have Weather Dashboard Lite running in the background.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Having issues with IE 8 and Neato. I can't grab that link on IE and can't add it via favorites. Firefox seems to work ok.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Any progress on the "send to PC from phone" (backwards Neato!) functionality progress yet? There's been a few times in the last week or so when I could've done with this to continue reading something on a big screen when I got into work.
    Very interesting purchased it today after seeing Google Maps and Video Linking that is very handy if you are on the go.

Haven't read the docs so sorry if this already available, but is their a way for neato! to handle links like precentral.net when sent from Firefox to webOS so that m.precentral.net (mobile) pages instead? Still stuck having to change the link for www.precentral.net to m.precentral.net and not expecting Precentral.net to fix this anytime soon...auto recognize browser access from mobile devices.

Either way, great product and keep up excellent work! Sorli...

PS - yes I agree, would be great if neato! could run as a service and not have to be loaded in the notification bar all the time for the links to be received. I sure you are working on this or hopefully!!!
    Neato doesn't seem to be working for me. Trying to send stuff from comp to phone and it says received message but it does nothing, it won't even show up in the history. Sending from phone to computer, does nothing
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345