Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I've just been browsing through the App Catalogue and seldom find anything good. I was just hoping I could get a bit of feedback from others on what apps they use in day-to-day life that they find to be good.

I currently have Scratchpad - which I find to be amazing, facebook obviously, Tweefree (which will soon no longer be free), Engadget, Stickyman and a few games.
    I'd love to hear about a decent Note taking app, maybe some games and anything else that is good to have.

Thanks for the help in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaimel0l View Post
    I've just been browsing through the App Catalogue and seldom find anything good. I was just hoping I could get a bit of feedback from others on what apps they use in day-to-day life that they find to be good.

I currently have Scratchpad - which I find to be amazing, facebook obviously, Tweefree (which will soon no longer be free), Engadget, Stickyman and a few games.
    I'd love to hear about a decent Note taking app, maybe some games and anything else that is good to have.

Thanks for the help in advance.
    Replace Tweefree with Bad Kitty, It is worth it.
    Few games: Free - Raging thunder
    Paid - Defensive Warfare, Fall-E Pro, Sparkle, Glyder2

Pip
    The best one is doodle jump its very addictive and only 59p another one is parking mania i think this is awesome but i think its 1.79 or something along those lines Traffic Rush is addictive and free its amazing Crash Kart is a good racing game but i would say girls would enjoy it more but thats my opinion.

Downloadvlcplayer.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaimel0l View Post
    ... I'd love to hear about a decent Note taking app...
    You need to get Notes. Now!!
    Well, you didn't define "cheap". But Stickyman is $2, so I'll use that as my base.

Bad Kitty (Can't believe it is still $1, tbh, the price will probably jump again once it updates)
    Digloo (for browsing digg...but digg's new website kind of screwed the app over, sure it will be fixed soon though)
    drPodder (If you watch podcasts, $1, but free in homebrew)
    Fandango (If you are in the US...Flixster is also good and uses Rotten Tomatoes, but I hate that it does not let you add upcoming movies to your calendar...but both are free!)
    GameCenter (for browsing games and upcoming games...free!)
    Scoop (For rss feeds, especially if you use Google Reader)
    pReader (Free, if you want to read ebooks on the Pre)
    Radio Hibiki (if you like Shoutcast radio stations or want to discover them)
    Timepiece (great default Clock replacement)
    Fliq Notes (free, can check to see if it works as a note taker for you)
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Check out Palm Hot Apps to see the current competition. Or get the Flame app to view on phone. I've been checking this everyday to see what the recent most downloaded apps are.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Cheapest free note app is not in the app catalg but hoemebrew which is classic note.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Thanks everyone for all your input. I have downloaded nearly all your apps .

Lopex, is the app actually called, "Doodle Jump"? I can't find it in the app catalogue.