1.    #1  
    Really this is starting to annoy me to no end that I cant play Assassins Creed without Verizon letting me have the 1.4.5 update for my Pixi+. I miss it so much from my Pre! Is there any game out there that Im not seeing in the app catalog that even comes close to Assassins Creed and can hold me over until the update? I need NFSU, Asphalt 5, Settlers, Assassins Creed and Hero of Sparta and I need them now! Im about 2 seconds from finding a used Pre+ on Ebay right now. Seriously.

Melissa <- annoyed big time
    Melissa
    Cingular Razr > TMobile Blackberry Curve 8300 > Sprint Palm Centro > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8320 > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8530 > Sprint Palm Pre > Verizon Pixi +
    Aren't those playable on earlier versions of webOS? I thought that they were.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    Aren't those playable on earlier versions of webOS? I thought that they were.
    Only on the Pre.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  4.    #4  
    Yep only on the Pre. Lost em all when I switched to the Pixi+.
    Melissa
    Cingular Razr > TMobile Blackberry Curve 8300 > Sprint Palm Centro > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8320 > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8530 > Sprint Palm Pre > Verizon Pixi +
    Unfortunately not. I am sorry about your troubles, but hopefully Verizon rolls the update out for you soon so you can see the influx of wonderful games that are in the catalog now!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    The first half of your topic is very catchie....good job
    iPod touch?

That way you could keep your Pixi, play Assassin's Creed, AND the sequel.
  8.    #8  
    Hmmm good option. My only thing is I like games mostly for when I'm waiting around for things with the kids. Drs visits, activities and such. With 3 kids I already have enough junk to carry (not the kids! Their stuff! lol) so that would be something else to tote around. Might have to do it though if VZW doesn't get their act together soon!
    Melissa
    Even with 1.4.5 you wont be able to play hero of Sparta and The Settlers...

But I feel you pain. Isnt there a way someone could take the sprint 1.4.5 doctor and make it work on verizon/att?

Im pretty sure thats what they did for the hybrid pixi+ on sprint.