Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Awesome news! Thanks!!!
    Losing patience here. I only DIGG on the go..
    Treo 650 > HTC Mogul > HTC Touch Diamond > BB Curve > Palm PRE > HTC Evo + BB Bold
    the dev pulled the app.
    If you don't like the delay, feel free to pass along your complaints to Digg. Their API is still missing features and not returning the appropriate values. Their response to these issues is basically non-existent.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    I doctored my phone today and now I don't have 'Digloo'. Obviously since the developer has pulled the app from the 'app catalog' I cannot download it. But from what I am reading here it won't do much good to have it anyhow. So what happens now? Isn't Palm responsible for all apps that they sell thru the 'app catalog'?
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    I doctored my phone today and now I don't have 'Digloo'. Obviously since the developer has pulled the app from the 'app catalog' I cannot download it. But from what I am reading here it won't do much good to have it anyhow. So what happens now? Isn't Palm responsible for all apps that they sell thru the 'app catalog'?
    You really want the 3 dollars that bad? lol
    What exactly is digg not providing? I would like to write digg, but would like to be specific about what is not being provided. Also a link to digg support would be great. Thanks.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    how does one contact palm app catalog for refund?
    From what was mentioned previously, Digg messed up the JSON responses that Digloo was using and it required the entire app to be rewritten. But the digg api is apparently still not stabilized as they continue changing things and adding things back (for example, they had removed bury entirely and just added it back within the last month) according to the last Digloo twitter update -> Twitter

As for who to contact at Digg, I follow the @digg account on Twitter and I always have to laugh at their updates and retweets about how ~awesome~ their support is (orly?). My tweets as to when they will stabilize the api were met with claims of soon and working on it, so I'm not sure. I sent them a support request regarding not only the api, but how it was exasperated by the fact that the website doesn't show up correctly on the Pre at Contact | Digg About, which they said they'd file as a bug and pass along. Of course, it still doesn't work and that is probably a fault of the webOS browser, honestly. It *does* work on Android and iPhone, as Digg is still telling users on those platforms to use the mobile site because yes, the official Digg apps on Android and iPhone are still broken.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Kinda' nice to see this is not just a WebOS problem. I'm sure we won't have to wait much longer. I hope there is no delay in getting Digloo back to the catalog.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    You know if the mobile site actually worked on the pre, maybe I wouldn't be so vexed...

Anyone with a webOS 2.0 phone know if this mobile site is still trash?
    Treo 650 > HTC Mogul > HTC Touch Diamond > BB Curve > Palm PRE > HTC Evo + BB Bold
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12