1.    #1  
    Hi all,

We have released a free chess application for WebOS named "KSChess" on official Palm app catalog. It is PDK based and is much faster compared to javascript versions. It has features like sound effects, basic animation, game state saving, hints and more. Here is the link:

Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

Regards.
    love it. Thx!
    Cool app, long overdue. It would be nice if you could add a preferences option to turn sounds off since the app doesn't respect the ringer off switch. I can definitely see the click sound when a piece moves to be annoying, especially to the person next to me when sitting on a plane. Only being able to turn it down with the side buttons is limiting since it will affect everything and if I'm listening to tunes at the same time...
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWulf View Post
    Cool app, long overdue. It would be nice if you could add a preferences option to turn sounds off since the app doesn't respect the ringer off switch. I can definitely see the click sound when a piece moves to be annoying, especially to the person next to me when sitting on a plane. Only being able to turn it down with the side buttons is limiting since it will affect everything and if I'm listening to tunes at the same time...
    in the mean time u can try the "really silent ringer switch" patch that mutes EVERYTHING on the pre
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!