Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Hey everyone since angry birds has come out on webOS im in the mood to do a lil spending buying it....however i filled in my account info and i get a error code ( PMT04003) tried searching this and its coming up with something about where the palm profile was first used ??

I was in london and london when i brought the phone so whats up? how do i fix this or is there no way?
    No nachos for you. I would suggest turning location services off. If that doesn't work then.... no nachos. Maybe someone else knows a solution...

-Gu1l7y
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    How do i go about turning my location services off?

Edit i found it -___-
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Ahhhh my location services is already of! tried turning it on and still the same.
    Where was your phone first activated? Did you buy it new and activate it in London? Did you buy it used?
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    brought it brand new everything was done in london brand new boxed opend infront of me! :| should i go back to o2 and say i want a new one! LOL after 6 months
    <<Thread Moved and Renamed>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    hmmmmmmm this is some long process talk about palm making peoples lifes more hard! so what do i need to do to create a uk profile and set it to uk im a noob on all this stuff! and also what about all my games ive downloaded lik sims monopoly and NFS undergrand am i going to lose them?
    Correct...you can't copy applications between profiles. Purchasing a phone in the UK and using it in another market (after activation) isn't really supported by Palm. If you hadn't activated it you would have been okay.

But before you go nuclear try GuyFromNam's suggestion.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    confused on this whole thing nevermind i guess i just gna leave it until or if it gets sorted out.