Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. wxl
    Mac OS X users, disable Remote Management and use Vine Server and it connects fine.
    I go to this link and try sending to my phone and never receive it. I can't find where to download this from??
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wxl View Post
    Mac OS X users, disable Remote Management and use Vine Server and it connects fine.
    Didn't work for me (Mac OS X/Vine server). Got "Connection! Loading...." & then nothing for 10 minutes.

In fact, hasn't worked for me (with a variety of symptoms) on many diverse server/OS/settings combinations. Needs work. But I'm glad *someone* is trying to get away from the proprietary server model.

This is a good effort. How can I help advance it (I don't program or anything)?
    I have installed the VNC client on my touchpad, when I start it up , there's no keyboard so I can't type server IP , password etc... how do I get the keyboard to appear ????
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    How do you right click in this client?
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Quote Originally Posted by sliver View Post
    I have installed the VNC client on my touchpad, when I start it up , there's no keyboard so I can't type server IP , password etc... how do I get the keyboard to appear ????
    Hi.. Was wondering if anyone else was able to figure this out. No way to type my server's address as the Touchpad's software keyboard doesn't show up.
    Can any kind soul post a package link for non US users?
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    i've attempted to install this app on my pre3 but it fails every time. has anyone successfully installed this on a pre3?
    Does anyone know how to change the default settings on the login screen? Is there a conf for this anywhere?

Thanks,

Hans
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Not to get your hopes up but I contacted the developer and got the his code for this app. I'm in the slow process of creating a hybrid app for the touchpad. There is a lot of work to do but I hope to have some betas out in a month or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by jnk5y View Post
    Not to get your hopes up but I contacted the developer and got the his code for this app. I'm in the slow process of creating a hybrid app for the touchpad. There is a lot of work to do but I hope to have some betas out in a month or two.

If you need an alpha or beta tester please let me know.

Hans
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hans109h View Post
    If you need an alpha or beta tester please let me know.

Hans
    I posted it to the forums. Go check it out and let me know what you think.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ml#post3316805
    When I try to install this app from the app cataloge it says that it fails to install, Many other people seem to be having this problem. Is there a fix? I can't find anything on it.
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    Quote Originally Posted by japomani View Post
    When I try to install this app from the app cataloge it says that it fails to install, Many other people seem to be having this problem. Is there a fix? I can't find anything on it.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...-touchpad.html

check that out, and read, its based of the app youve tried only updated/working.

also search the forums for TigerVNC and the app cat for MVnc
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...-touchpad.html

check that out, and read, its based of the app youve tried only updated/working.

also search the forums for TigerVNC and the app cat for MVnc
    junkVNC only appears to work on the touchpad, not phones

MVnc gave no hits in preware or app cat

I would like to try Tiger VNC, but I don't see how to install it. Any suggestions?
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    just search the forums here for tigervnc, to note tho ive not seen any decently working native/purpose built vnc apps on my pre3 at all, not sure about other pre's.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12