Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I'm having an issue launching this game. I'm on a Sprint Pre and I downloaded it fine. Every time I launch the game I just get a black screen for about 1-3 seconds and then it closes itself and I'm back to my homescreen. The app just won't open, I've tried at least a dozen times. I've already restarted my phone twice, and deleted the app and re-downloaded and installed it. Any ideas? Thanks in advance
    you are running webOS 1.4.5 right?
    might try doctoring it
    Did you upgrade to 1.4.5 OTA or did you Dr? If OTA have you applied the FSTAB fixer?

Are you running UberKernel and do you have CompCache enabled?

All of those are possible things that might impact it.

I am running it on a Sprint Pre and have no issues at all.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I am running SuperPreKernel, and I have not installed the FSTAB fixer. What is this?
    go into preware, click list everything , then wait a little type fstab and then click on it and install then reboot, it will work
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I just ran the FSTAB fixer off Preware. In the description it said to run it immediately after updating to 1.4.5. So, this wasn't quite immediately after, hah. Anyway, its still not working. Still doing the same thing. Black screen for 1-3 seconds then closes itself.
    have you tried hard Restarting your phone?
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    not since I ran fstab. I'll try that now.
    If it doesn't work, try removing SuperPRekernel and then try the game.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Hey guys, thank you so much for the help. Uninstalling SuperPrekernel did the trick. I guess its time for me to start using UberKernel, I never ever hear anyone talk about SPK anymore anyway and was looking for an excuse to change over to that. Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmist View Post
    Hey guys, thank you so much for the help. Uninstalling SuperPrekernel did the trick. I guess its time for me to start using UberKernel, I never ever hear anyone talk about SPK anymore anyway and was looking for an excuse to change over to that. Thanks again!
    You might want to visit the doctor if you have had spk installed over a OTA update.

Pip