Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I dont know how many of you guys have used pageonce before but its a bill organizer if you will that allows you to keep track of your utility bills, flight plans and has alot of major companies that support it it allows you to add your actual accounts like phone bill, cable bill, and a bunch of other bills you have and reminds you when bills are due, your last payment, account balance and all. I love this app but it supports every other platform except us Web OS users so I contacted them today to see if they would bring it to Web OS just waiting to hear back... what do you guys think?? check it out for yourself if your unfamiliar--> pageonce.com
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    What is different and/or better about pageonce versus websites like Mint and Yodlee
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    well none of them support Web OS, I've used pageonce on blackberry and iphone and I like it's ease of use so that's why I contacted them.
    Anyone heard any updates about PageOne and WebOS? There is a Win7 app now, but apparently still no WebOS love :/
    I use pageonce on the IPad 2, but now that I have upgraded to the TouchPad I find I am missing this great app. Will send a message to the Pageonce support team, they have been great about adding stuff.... Crossed fingers!