Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    Somebody should make a frontend for e-medicine.
    Did someone call?

http://forums.precentral.net/showthread.php?p=2671461
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Sanford guide seems to have broken off from its software developer. They are selling $48 per year subscription model now.
    www.sanfordguide.com. I saw them in vancouver at the Infectious Diseases society national meeting in october and they aren't selling apps right now. That's one way of cutting back on development costs! Although they could be retrenching and looking for a new developer to make device specific apps.
    I love uptodate but I have access to it through hospital and all workstations. And I can access it at home with citrix emulator. Probably that would be a great solution so indiv don't have to pay individually.
    I sent in feedback to Medscape to see if they had any plans for a webOS version and this was their reply:

Thank you for contacting us. At this time, Medscape Mobile Apps are available for the iPhone™ and iPod touch®, and the following Blackberry devices: Bold, Curve, Javelin, Tour, Storm, and Storm II. Our Android compatible application is currently in development, and we are in the process of considering mobile applications for other smartphones; however release dates have not yet been determined.

You can also access Medscape.com’s mobile friendly site on your smartphone browser by navigating to Medscape: Medical News, Full-text Journal Articles & More.
    The mobile site doesn't play very well with the Pre's browser. Hope more folks can ask for a webOS version and Medscape might see a demand.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123