Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Our second game Azkend was also accepted into the store. You should be able to find it in the Palm app catalogue (need more posts to use links). It's a high quality puzzle game with some breathtaking art that works great on touch screen devices.

There are several reviews on the web if you search for "azkend iphone review". The Palm Pre version is 99% identical.

Our third game for Palm Pre, Miriel the Magical Merchant, should also be available quite soon.
    Check out our Palm Pre games: http://www.10tons.com/Games/webos.html
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    The FREE version of Azkend containing just the first few levels, one Talisman, and just one game mode just game out yesterday.

You can now try out the game for FREE! How awesome is that? (Seriously, let us know what you think )

The package id is com.10tons.app.azkend-lite. That (and/or search) should help you locate the bugger in the official App Catalog. We're just a few posts away from being able to post links.

We also updated the full game to version 1.2.0 adding some much-requested features such as ability to reset the game progress and really start over.
    Last edited by 10tonsLtd; 09/16/2010 at 01:35 AM.
    just downloaded...
    and link
    Azkend Lite
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    And here's a video featuring Azkend on Palm Pre: YouTube - Azkend, Miriel the Magical Merchant, and Sparkle for Palm Pre
    finally can post links.. Wo0t!
    I downloaded it last night and played it for a bit. This app is going to be very popular. It is elegant, fun and very appealing to the eyes and ears. I love it already. Thanks for this!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Azkend and Sparkle are both great games. I actually like Sparkle more then Angry Birds and think many would agree if they gave it a try.

Hopefully the developer will continue their great work and making more of these possible on webOS. Sorli...
    Hey!!
    Can you to send pack combo/versions with discounts? For example, Web OS + Windows version or IPhone + Mac OS X, or one value to all versions? And best: sync the progress, too!! ;-)

Imagine this: I come playing in subway and; turn on the computer and continue from where I was... until the Big Boss ask something, of course!! :mrgreen:

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    thanks I will check.this out
    I really enjoy playing the trial and will soon purchase the full version.
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Any PIXI love coming?

Quote Originally Posted by 10tonsLtd View Post
    The FREE version of Azkend containing just the first few levels, one Talisman, and just one game mode just game out yesterday.

You can now try out the game for FREE! How awesome is that? (Seriously, let us know what you think )

The package id is com.10tons.app.azkend-lite. That (and/or search) should help you locate the bugger in the official App Catalog. We're just a few posts away from being able to post links.

We also updated the full game to version 1.2.0 adding some much-requested features such as ability to reset the game progress and really start over.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums