Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ukdoc View Post
    any way to fix this - i still cant get uptodate versions of twee, bad kitty or spaz to work,
    spaz gives me this:
    "there was an error on the serer
    status code:500
    URL:https/api.twitter.com/1/statuses/home_timeline.json?
    since_ID=1&count=10"
    whenever it tries to load tweets,
    i have deleted and reinstalled apps, cleared caches, removed authorisation from the clients by accessing twitter through the browser (then reauthorising)
    still nothing

help!!
    I have the same problem since a month. Please help!
    I'm having the same problem too. It's been about 6-8 weeks now without any of my twitter apps working. I've tried reinstalling the apps, I've tried deleting and reinstalling all my profile/app data, reauthing the device on the twitter site itself, nothing works. I've not yet tried a complete webdoctoring, but it's next on the list.

One odd thing that I've noticed is that the twitter apps have no problem pulling my direct messages or @ reply streams. Just my current twitter stream.

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this? Or, more importantly, how to fix it?
    I can't get Spaz to start anymore. Anybody have the same problem?
    Click here to see my Palm Pre photos

Fave Apps: Agenda, Facebook, Molo Photo Filters Pro, Spaz, AuctionMate Pro, Flickr Mundo, Brightness Unlinked, AccuWeather, NomNomNom, KalemSoft Media Player, Paketverfolgung, Puzzle Master

Palm Pre -> HP Pre 3 + TouchPad <3
    Quote Originally Posted by starsailor View Post
    I can't get Spaz to start anymore. Anybody have the same problem?
    Working fine here
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gswiszcza View Post
    I'm having the same problem too. It's been about 6-8 weeks now without any of my twitter apps working. I've tried reinstalling the apps, I've tried deleting and reinstalling all my profile/app data, reauthing the device on the twitter site itself, nothing works. I've not yet tried a complete webdoctoring, but it's next on the list.

One odd thing that I've noticed is that the twitter apps have no problem pulling my direct messages or @ reply streams. Just my current twitter stream.

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this? Or, more importantly, how to fix it?
    This is what's happening to me exactly. Don't bother doctoring. I tried that already, and it didn't help. I can't get anyone to help or to even believe it's happening. Twitter blames the apps and the developers blame twitter.

Oddest detail here was that all my twitter apps suddenly worked again on Nov 19th but only lasted for 24 hrs or so.
    Yeah, same here. None of my paid-for apps work since October - that's Bad Kitty, Twee and WeTwit. Of the free ones, weirdly WeTwit lite seems to work. Changing passwords, even creating new accounts makes no difference - simply cannot log in or view my timeline.

It's definitely a Twitter issue, but they seem to have very little in the way of customer support.
    Was hoping the new Bad Kitty upgrade might help with this, but no, doesn't seem to have. Didn't really expect it to to be honest.

Guess I'll try pestering twitter again.
    Now I'm getting a "Rate limit exceeded" error, something about a 350 connections limit for "clients". Happens in Twee and Spaz
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    I was using Bad Kitty and it was working fine. Yesterday, my phone had some kind of serious crash and my contacts, email, login info for apps, etc. was erased. The apps and patches are still there.

Since the crash, Bad Kitty wouldn't work...it gets stuck at he verify PIN screen after I enter the PIN. So I downloaded Twee, TweeMe and Spaz. None of them will work! Twee opens but can't save my profile, TweeMe and Spaz won't even open...get stuck with the glowing icon in the card.

Twit-x and Twitter via the web on my Pre work.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Being me has its advantages.

-- Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I cannot get pictures to upload with either Twee (paid version) or Spaz via Twitpic. Just get endless "in progress" status... Anyone able to help?
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    It sounds crazy, but check your clock on your phone. If it's too far off, twitter won't let you log in. And we all know how well the clocks on these phones stay synced up.
    Quote Originally Posted by leescharf View Post
    I cannot get pictures to upload with either Twee (paid version) or Spaz via Twitpic. Just get endless "in progress" status... Anyone able to help?
    Welcome - Spaz Support

If you have issues, we can't help you unless you let us know!
    *sigh*^Im posting her cause is the only thread i've found about it and i have made contact with Superinhuman via twitter and mail but its still the same.

Several days ago I managed to get to the app store using a doctor created in 51cn cause here in méxico its very difficult to manage to get in. I bought badkitty cause when i used pirated apps Carbon and Badkitty were the ones i loved the most soooo as a good person i paid for badkitty as soon as i got the chance. And now i cant authorize accounts i click the button and simply never opens the webpage neither the PIN space ¿Any solution to this?
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    All my twitter clients are not loading the timeline. Anyone have an answer to this?
    Marty
    Handspring Visor -> Handspring Treo 180 That stated it would have Wi-Fi -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650->Treo 700P ->Centro->Pre
    Same issues over here since 2 months... Error occurs irrespective of the time of the day and the used app.
    Thought, this is based on Twitter's stability issues, but a close friend from the neighborhood has no problems with spaz on his pre3

marcomedia