1.    #1  
    Is anyone having issues updating football live? It said an update was available through the catalogue the other day. When I try to download, it just sits (no progress). Thinking there was an issue, I deleted the app and tried redownloading. It still just sits (no download progress). Any ideas? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by 577359 View Post
    Is anyone having issues updating football live? It said an update was available through the catalogue the other day. When I try to download, it just sits (no progress). Thinking there was an issue, I deleted the app and tried redownloading. It still just sits (no download progress). Any ideas? Thanks.
    You are probably seeing a common issue. Check out this thread, which has some steps to fix it. http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...te-issues.html
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
  3.    #3  
    I followed the direction in the link you provided to delete my install history. It worked great. I was then able to successfully dl and install football live.

Thanks for your quick response and great app.