1.    #1  
    If you use Flickr, you should definitely get Plickr for your phone.
    For current users, I just posted an update that allows viewing/adding of comments for pictures.
    Get it Now!!
    http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...catalog/plickr
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 08/25/2010 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Updated Thread Title
    Picked this up purely for the interestingness browser. I love going through that, and while the mobile version of flickr is pretty good in itself, I find this to be faster.

It also will probably have me posting more stuff from my pre to my flickr account, heh
    Ughhh I wish I didnt have to register a yahoo email account in order to use Flickr....
    Mobile HotSpot At&t
    It looks like you used my photostream in your preview. I have lots of pictures of my feet!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    It looks like you used my photostream in your preview. I have lots of pictures of my feet!
    Downloaded this last night. Works great!
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Downloaded this last night. Works great!
    Tell a friend
    Yep. Love this app! Since y'all are so good at some of my main needs/wants (Notes, Plickr), I guess you might as well start on some of my other needs - Google Voice app and ESPN Fantasy Football app.

;-)
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    Yep. Love this app! Since y'all are so good at some of my main needs/wants (Notes, Plickr), I guess you might as well start on some of my other needs - Google Voice app and ESPN Fantasy Football app.

;-)
    Lol...I'm glad I'm satisfying your needs (TWSS).

For some reason, I'm not a user of google voice, and I don't understand football. So it might be hard making either apps. Its hard for me to make apps I don't see myself using.
    LOL I know... I already mentioned those to you on twitter. Just figure if I keep throwing those out somebody will EVENTUALLY pick up on these if for no other reason than to shut me up. Like with the tumblr apps, and flickr, for example... ;-)
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Not trying to hijack this thread, I just wanted to put a shout out for Flickr Addict PRO BETA.

I was a paid app owner of Flickr Addict Pro, but have switched to the BETA. It is a flickr browser and the old background switching program.

Also the author is very responsive to e-mails (yes I did find a bug and reported it to him). I am sure he will fix it shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by jckatz View Post
    Not trying to hijack this thread, I just wanted to put a shout out for Flickr Addict PRO BETA.

I was a paid app owner of Flickr Addict Pro, but have switched to the BETA. It is a flickr browser and the old background switching program.

Also the author is very responsive to e-mails (yes I did find a bug and reported it to him). I am sure he will fix it shortly.
    this is a different app altogether...

i have been using plickr since beta, and its been a great experience so far! the developer is so responsive to feature requests too! worth every penny
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    Not sure if this can be done but if it can I would love the ability to select multiple photos at one time and then move them all to another set.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    this is a different app altogether...

i have been using plickr since beta, and its been a great experience so far! the developer is so responsive to feature requests too! worth every penny
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Not sure if this can be done but if it can I would love the ability to select multiple photos at one time and then move them all to another set.
    It's doable. I just have to implement it
    are you still developing for this app?

I cant seem to upload images anymore fro my 2.2.3 pre3. I was able to upload once tho, but now it doesn't.

any ideas?
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)