1.    #1  
    Anyone remember Snood? I'd love to play that on my Pre.

Also, any word on Lemmings since they canned it?
    <<Thread Renamed>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrolf View Post
    Also, any word on Lemmings since they canned it?
    lemmings as we know it - is canned. SCEE does not want to discuss licensing.

we are however, looking at a remake, new art, sound, levels etc.. we will keep people posted; just been doing a lot of travel lately so been extremely busy
    // Aaron Ardiri
    Mobile 1UP, http://www.mobile1up.com/
    Caveman, Caveman HD (touchpad), Cronk and GW Series available on web OS
  4.    #4  
    I knew they had a hissy fit about it, but thought they might see the light. That sucks. I look forward to seeng a lemmings/lemmings style game.
    Sony sucks....along with many others...as if they doing anything with the title...
    Quote Originally Posted by ardiri View Post
    lemmings as we know it - is canned. SCEE does not want to discuss licensing.

we are however, looking at a remake, new art, sound, levels etc.. we will keep people posted; just been doing a lot of travel lately so been extremely busy
    Hope to see it ... one day ;-)
    hmmmm - this is interesting - Javascript DHTML game...

DHTML Lemmings! - by crisp
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalla99 View Post
    hmmmm - this is interesting - Javascript DHTML game...

[url= Lemmings! - by crisp[/url]
    very cool, a web based game compatible for pre, we know there are a few, but this one is a nice play..
    sj
    There is also a Lemmings knockoff in the App Catalog called Fuzzies. Instead of lemmings you are saving monkeys, but the concept is the same. Very well done, and FREE. Fuzzies for webOS
    Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    There is also a Lemmings knockoff in the App Catalog called Fuzzies. Instead of lemmings you are saving monkeys, but the concept is the same. Very well done, and FREE. Fuzzies for webOS
    Is that the one developed from help and support from this community? It slipped past my radar, but I'm DLing now.
    Don't know, sinime, but pretty fun. Miss the Lemmings voices, but still very nicely done. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    Don't know, sinime, but pretty fun. Miss the Lemmings voices, but still very nicely done. ;-)
    Yeah, I got through a couple of levels before lunch ended. It gets a little tricky at times, having to jump back and forth switching the types, but over-all seams like a good solid game!
    With new levels for Angry Birds and Worms coming out, I thought I'd do a search for Lemmings..... I guess Sony doesn't see any money in this. Hard to believe but I will give Fuzzies a try.

Edit.... I can't seem to find this inn Preware or the app catalogue
    Last edited by crutzulee; 02/05/2011 at 04:13 PM.